Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,106 members, 7,946,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

20 Reasons A Good Morning Text Is So Important: Make Their Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Reasons A Good Morning Text Is So Important: Make Their Day (386 Views)

10 Reasons A Woman Gets Attached To A Man After Sex. / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / 20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Reasons A Good Morning Text Is So Important: Make Their Day by antonio1973(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
You may think that a good morning text is pointless but it can mean more than you know. This is why it’s so important and how you can make it the best.

Everyone knows just how sweet a good morning text can be. There are countless memes on the Internet depicting just how much those texts can mean to someone. But why is it that something so ordinary and expected can mean so much?

Truthfully, it shouldn't. There shouldn't really be any reason for a good morning text to make someone smile the way it does. After all, do you really get all giddy when you wake up next to someone and they say good morning? Probably not.

Sometimes the little things mean the most

Think about all the things your partner has done for you. Which things meant the most? More than likely, it's a collection of little things that popped into your mind. The daily things they've done time and time again are the things we appreciate most.

Because they're consistent. They might be small things but they add up to one big result: your happiness. It's not so much the major things they do that make you happy for a day but rather, it's the simple things they do every single day that adds up to long-term happiness.

Why that good morning text can mean so much

The next time you think you can get away with not texting your lover good morning, you may want to remember why it's so important. This might also help you understand why they could be upset if you don't send it to them.

Who doesn't love to know their partner is thinking about them right away in the morning? It's the best feeling. When you wake up to that good morning text sent right when you know their alarm went off, it makes your whole day.

They just woke up from being basically unconscious for eight hours and the first thing they think to do is text you? That's insanely romantic and definitely meaningful.

It's almost effortless appreciation. Every person needs to show appreciation for their significant other. A lack of appreciation is one of the main reasons couples split up. You have to show them you love having them in your life.

And sending a good morning text is a super, super easy way to do just that. When you wake up and send that message, you're telling your partner that you want them to have a good day. That's enough to show your appreciation on the small scale.

Starting the day with a message from a lover feels good. It feels really, really good. Put yourself in their shoes. How do you feel when it happens to you? Probably amazing. To know your partner thinks of you right away in the morning helps you feel good about your relationship. It makes you feel secure and it sets you up to have a great day.

It's simple chivalry. For those who say chivalry is dead, it's not. Anyone who says otherwise probably never gets a good morning text. Sending that message is a great way to be chivalrous.

It's basically the same as opening the car door for your partner or paying for a meal. It's simple, easy, and lets them know you care about them.

It'll make their whole day. It might seem insignificant but it has a powerful effect on their entire day. You have the power to turn their day into a great one or a bad one. Not texting them will only make them insecure and think you're upset with them.

So send that message. It doesn't need to be any more complicated than, "good morning, babe." If you want to make it even more meaningful, you can switch it up so it doesn't seem like you're doing it out of routine.

Good morning texts that'll be sure to make our partner's day

If you want to make sure your good morning text isn't boring and pointless, using some of these will help. No matter what, you definitely should be sending a cheery text to your lover first thing when you wake up.

"Good morning, baby. I hope your day is as sweet as you." This is not only really adorable but it's also a fantastic way of giving them a compliment at the same time. You're even bidding them a good day while expressing how much you enjoy how sweet they are.

"Good morning! I can't wait to see my man/girl later today!" If you have plans for later that day, tell them how much you can't wait. It's a great way to say good morning and show them you're anticipating your date night.

"I just can't have a good day until I say good morning to my babe." This is a fantastic one to use pretty much any time. It shows them that you're also gaining something from your little good morning exchange and it'll make them happy.

"My day won't be that great because I can't see you until later." This can seem negative but the fact that you're telling them they make your whole day is really cute and romantic.

"Wishing I was still cuddled up in bed with you whispering good morning instead of texting it." If you spent the night but had to get up early for work, use this one. It'll be sure to put a smile on their face right away.

"My mornings are way better spent with you." This is another perfect one to use if you slept over and had to leave before they got up. You're basically saying that your day is better just by waking up next to them.

"Good morning to my love!" This is really simple but also very effective. It's a pretty typical good morning text with a little something extra.

"Good morning! I hope your day is amazing and you kick ass!" This encouragement is not only really cute but it might be just what they need to get motivated to have a good day.

"Make this a day to remember!" This is another good morning text that can be used as encouragement, too. Use it when they have a big presentation or an interview for a great job.

"I hope your day is as amazing as you are!" Not only are you paying them a cute compliment, you're also starting their day off right.

"Rise and shine! It's time to have a great day, baby." Here's another not so typical way of saying good morning while wishing them a great day.

"Good morning! Come in the kitchen, I have a surprise." Not much is better than a cute good morning text accompanied with breakfast. Make your lover a delicious meal and text them to come join you.

"I wish I could've woken up next to you. Good morning!" If you couldn't stay the night for whatever reason, sending them this in the morning can help them feel better about it.

"I hope you woke up on the right side of the bed. Have a good day!" This makes them realize that you really care about their quality of sleep and that you want them to have a good day. It's a great way to wake up.

"I love you." This might not seem like a great good morning text but seeing this first thing when they wake up will make them more than happy.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Do This Typ Of Thing To Ur Boy Friend? / Is It Fake Or Real / How To Enlarge Your Penis Size And Cure Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.