Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

What Could Be Happening To My Dad? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be Happening To My Dad? (613 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Happening To My Dad? by TianaG(f): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
My dad is seriously sick. His is slowly getting paralysed we have gone to different hospitals and done series of tests on him and his test results states that all his internal organs are ok.
The the last xray result shows lumbar spondylosis .
Can it be cured or managed? my dad is always in pains his arm, shoulders and back are paining him. pls I don't know what to do
Re: What Could Be Happening To My Dad? by silentEXPLOSION: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sorry about your Dad’s situation.
But it can't be cured, only managed.

He should try walking about not sitting in one spot because the more he sits, it worsens. Walking can help relieve the pains.

Most importantly, he should seek professional medical advice.

God bless you and your Dad

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Happening To My Dad? by OneCorner: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sometin wey u for don ask for hospital or where u go do scan
Re: What Could Be Happening To My Dad? by randyhoff: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
TianaG:
My dad is seriously sick. His is slowly getting paralysed we have gone to different hospitals and done series of tests on him and his test results states that all his internal organs are ok.
The the last xray result shows lumbar spondylosis .
Can it be cured or managed? my dad is always in pains his arm, shoulders and back are paining him. pls I don't know what to do
Is he up to 60years old?
Re: What Could Be Happening To My Dad? by TianaG(f): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
He is 65 years old
Re: What Could Be Happening To My Dad? by African101(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Have you seek any traditional assistance?
Re: What Could Be Happening To My Dad? by emerazz(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
First... What was his occupation
Re: What Could Be Happening To My Dad? by Healthyway15: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2019
Hello... sorry about your dad's situation

I hope these help...

You can contact me on what to take to relieve the pain... All is well

Re: What Could Be Happening To My Dad? by TianaG(f): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=Healthyway15 post=85095636]Hello... sorry about your dad's situation

I hope these help...

You can contact me on what to take to relieve the pain... All is well

Thank you
Re: What Could Be Happening To My Dad? by Healthyway15: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2019
[quote author=TianaG post=85097381][/quote]

Don't mention it, pls...Stay strong!

(1) (Reply)

Help Me!! I Don't Add Weight And I Eat A Lot. / This Innocent Baby Is Affected By Coronavirus / Nose Mask Available - N95 Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.