Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,707 members, 7,932,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:45 PM

Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) (99546 Views)

Historic Ocheja Hostel At Kogi State University, Anyigba, Now A Toilet Ground / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa / UNILAG Female Medical Students' Hostel On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) by khiaa(f): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2019
jimyjames:

Hmmm khiaa sometimes I feel you are overdoing it, I mean overreacting about this hate for whites,
My Lesotho friend that's married to a white man for 25 yrs has never told me about any of these racist stuff ,and she's married in a wealthy white family, her husbands family are the co owners of j.p Morgan chase & co she is the first and only black woman to be married into that family the family worship her like a queen.

I don't deny that whites are racist, but truth be told blacks, African Americans are more racist than whites cause they have refused to let go of what the whites did to their fathers, every African american kid is raised to see a white man as an enemy

Stop lying, that woman isn't worshipped like a queen by anyone. J.P. Morgan Chase bank is one of the most racist institutions in America. When reparations are paid to black Americans Chase bank is at the top of the list. Chase Bank built it's institution off of slave labor and to this day discriminates against blacks, even the ones who has 100s of thousands in their bank.

Recently a black employee of Chase bank was recorded telling a black customer with many thousands of dollars in the bank how he is being dicriminated against because he is black, of course that employee was fired and now Chase is being sued. They refuse blacks bank loans, and they charge black customers more interest than others.

This is what I hate about some Africans, you don't know anything about black Americans and it's obvious you don't know anything about white Americans either yet you have the nerve to say black Americans are more racist than whites because we refuse to let go of what they did to our fathers. Those are the words of the ignorant, it's not what they did in the PAST it's what they continue to do TODAY.

The American system is a racist system designed centuries ago to discriminate against blacks and other non white people and that system has not changed.

How do you know how every black American kid was raised? Every black American kid who has wise parents are taught the truth of what America is about and how to watch their backs when they are out of the community.

The Black child is taught the white man is his enemy by the white man himself. The mistreatment of black children in schools is the making of whites not blacks. The black child learns quickly who hates him because of his skin color, so does the Hispanic, African, Jewish and Muslim children.

Live your life in America before you post foolish words.

1 Like

Re: Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) by leocollins(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2019
thundafire:
When will an Efik man do same in CRUTECH or UNICAL dey rarely help

efik pple no get money na, Inshrt Rich people no too dy cross river Na why ayade dy use us anyhow, between am from akamkpa so I know what am saying.
Re: Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) by thundafire: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2019
leocollins:

efik pple no get money na, Inshrt Rich people no too dy cross river Na why ayade dy use us anyhow, between am from akamkpa so I know what am saying.
who told u dat
Re: Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) by jimyjames(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
khiaa:

Stop lying, that woman isn't worshipped like a queen by anyone. J.P. Morgan Chase bank is one of the most racist institutions in America. When reparations are paid to black Americans Chase bank is at the top of the list. Chase Bank built it's institution off of slave labor and to this day discriminates against blacks, even the ones who has 100s of thousands in their bank.

Recently a black employee of Chase bank was recorded telling a black customer with many thousands of dollars in the bank how he is being dicriminated against because he is black, of course that employee was fired and now Chase is being sued. They refuse blacks bank loans, and they charge black customers more interest than others.

This is what I hate about some Africans, you don't know anything about black Americans and it's obvious you don't know anything about white Americans either yet you have the nerve to say black Americans are more racist than whites because we refuse to let go of what they did to our fathers. Those are the words of the ignorant, it's not what they did in the PAST it's what they continue to do TODAY.

The American system is a racist system designed centuries ago to discriminate against blacks and other non white people and that system has not changed.

How do you know how every black American kid was raised? Every black American kid who has wise parents are taught the truth of what America is about and how to watch their backs when they are out of the community.

The Black child is taught the white man is his enemy by the white man himself. The mistreatment of black children in schools is the making of whites not blacks. The black child learns quickly who hates him because of his skin color, so does the Hispanic, African, Jewish and Muslim children.

Live your life in America before you post foolish words.
Khiaa sometimes I feel this your hate for whites its actually a personal thing from a personal experience , I have a lot of African Americans in the US , some as my friends some are my family members but I have never heard them talk or behave this bitter towards whites the way you do,
you always talk about whites hating blacks but hide the fact that blacks are not even safe in their black communities blacks have lost more people to gang violence , it wasn't a white man that killed 2pac and biggie , blacks hate and kill each other more than the whites do, if you yourselves don't love each other how will the whites love you?

I told you about my Lesotho friend married in a wealthy white family and they worship her like a queen and you call me a lair , and gave me history to back it up, i know the history ok

But this lady worked in JP Morgan chase & co for many yrs before she got married to that family, in fact what actually attracted that man to her was her natural African looks and mode of dressing , she always shaves her hair bald with no makeup
She turned the man down for many months the day she gave him a yes he rushed and married her same week court marriage and for 25 yrs they have lived happily together still madly in love like teenagers
She calls the shots in her family, if there is any misunderstanding or any issues the man is always the first to apologize and if he apologizes and she still acts moody the man will usually call his mother to help beg her

Even though they live in a 46 million dollar painthouse in new York with a lot of maids the man usually cooks for her, she herself doesn't cook

We decuss a lot of private stuff together, she once told me that after they had one child together a baby girl she told the man that she doesn't want any child again, and they started using contraceptives and she told him she's tired of using it, the man quickly went and did a vasectomy , just to please her

So if you insist that whites are more racist than blacks then I will say you and this my friend live in a two different world and see things from two different angle, you might be speaking from a majority black ghetto community and she speaks from a majority rich white cummunty she has rich blacks as her nigbores especially black musicians , and they haven't experience any form of racism

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah / 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria / 10 Most Marketable Courses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.