Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019: Full Names Of Successful Candidates, Dates For I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019: Full Names Of Successful Candidates, Dates For I (595 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment 2019 / Nafdac Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements And How To Apply / Efcc Recruitment 2019/2020|application Form And Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019: Full Names Of Successful Candidates, Dates For I by RidorAdeola: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
The Nigerian Navy says it has released the list of successful candidates for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 Aptitude Test.

Concise News reports that the Service called on applicants who sat for its Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 Aptitude Test to check www.joinnigeriannavy.com for the list of successful candidates.

Navy Director of Information, Commodore Suleman Dahun, announced this in a statement on Friday in Abuja.

Dahun urged successful candidates to report for interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos State from December 27 to January 10, 2020.

“The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations,” he said. Read more here: https://www.concise.ng/2019/12/20/nigerian-navy-recruitment-2019-full-names-of-successful-candidates-dates-for-interview/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019: Full Names Of Successful Candidates, Dates For I by While: 3:29am On Dec 25, 2019
Hello guys, I did not see my name on the list for Navy Interview. But they send me an SMS to come for the the interview. Is anybody facing the same issue? Is this a scam? coz this is Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019: Full Names Of Successful Candidates, Dates For I by Shunbis(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
RidorAdeola:
The Nigerian Navy says it has released the list of successful candidates for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 Aptitude Test.

Concise News reports that the Service called on applicants who sat for its Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 Aptitude Test to check www.joinnigeriannavy.com for the list of successful candidates.

Navy Director of Information, Commodore Suleman Dahun, announced this in a statement on Friday in Abuja.

Dahun urged successful candidates to report for interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos State from December 27 to January 10, 2020.

“The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations,” he said. Read more here: https://www.concise.ng/2019/12/20/nigerian-navy-recruitment-2019-full-names-of-successful-candidates-dates-for-interview/
Who knows about the training at onne, help
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019: Full Names Of Successful Candidates, Dates For I by Shunbis(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please who knows about the Navy dssc training, gist up about it. Activities, how they are scheduled etc. Jux detailed gist. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Bank Transfer Codes / If You're In This Position, What Will You Do? / Easter Celebration: Hon Mathew Omegara Encourages Constituents To Be Hopeful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.