Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,841 members, 7,906,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel (1144 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Guys:when Your Girlfriend Deceives You With Padded Bra(pix) / What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel by ima1(f): 6:52pm On May 26, 2007
Not sure if someone has asked this question but here it goes.

Guys when you've found the woman of your dreams and you want to marry her, what goes through ur mind, what are you thinking, and if you asked her to marry you and she said yes, you gave her a ring, what is going through ur mind. and do you guys fall heads over heels when you've found the one.

i need to figure out what my hubby to be is thinking, i asked but he wouldn't tell me bcoz he thinks it will make him seem weak, which is funny grin so please help me out.
Re: Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel by diddy4(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2007
lets just say, you will get high on love without doing crack or smoking pod (weed).
Re: Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel by spaceworld: 1:39pm On May 27, 2007
I will give praises to God cos not easy to get one
Re: Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel by marlet01(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2007
Thank God as well and cherish the person with all u got.
Re: Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel by olanajim(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2007
I praise the lord. Naturally every man feel on high. What goes through my mind are many. WILL SHE REMAIN THE SAME AFTER, MARRIAGE? WILL TO LOVE CONTINUE TO WAX STRONGER?

The other side of me however, wouldn't go to sleep. I would equally plan in my mind what i would do if she disappoint me. It is not that I am expecting disappointment, I just must have my insurance policy.
Re: Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel by johnnygan(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2007
*** walks in ***
What! The one!
*** laughs ***
Hahahaha
*** mesmerizes then lights up a weed ***
I'll simply take excessive weed to feel so high and good heh
*** stuffs hands in pockets and walks out ***
Re: Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel by nana(f): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2007
Hmmm
Re: Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel by johnnygan(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2007
*** peeps ***
Who? Humm
*** crouches then fades off ***
Re: Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel by olanajim(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2007
Next what?
Re: Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel by tonerro1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2007
u kind of wonder how come you hadnt discovered her soon, then you start think about all the things you would have have done had you met her years back!!!! grin
Re: Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel by jayvin01: 2:43am On Aug 10, 2007
i dont have time, she don gree she don gree be that!

(1) (Reply)

If A Man Denies Your Pregnancy? / Scent Of A Man. / What Have I Gotten My Self Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.