Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? (1045 Views)

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by bigpriik: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Plz I want to buy some BOOKS I bought some from him a long time ago for 300 not illegend.
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by DeltaBachelor(m): 12:44am On Dec 21, 2019
bigpriik:
Plz I want to buy some BOOKS I bought some from him a long time ago for 300 not illegend.
Good morning bro. I also sell Ebooks. Because you are one of my first customers, I will reduce my price to 250 naira, and also give you any Ebook of your choice for free before you make your order and payment for the ones you want. Just send me a mail at deltabachelor@gmail.com. Thanks. Cheers

Note : I have all kinds of books : Romance, Sex books, Engineering books, Law books etc. please I only deal with foreign books abeg.
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2019
DeltaBachelor:
Good morning bro. I also sell Ebooks. Because you are one of my first customers, I will reduce my price to 250 naira, and also give you any Ebook of your choice for free before you make your order and payment for the ones you want. Just send me a mail at deltabachelor@gmail.com. Thanks. Cheers

Note : I have all kinds of books : Romance, Sex books, Engineering books, Law books etc. please I only deal with foreign books abeg.

I pity you. Keep selling till you're caught. I hope that all the #250 will be able to pay for a defense.
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by Marvyx(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2019
bigpriik:
I think his recent moniker is Femiblacky. Check literature section.
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by Femiblacky(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2019
bigpriik:

I am here, chat me on my WhatsApp.... Or drop your number
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by Femiblacky(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2019
Marvyx:

I think his recent moniker is Femiblacky. Check literature section.

Thanks boss
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by DeltaBachelor(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

I pity you. Keep selling till you're caught. I hope that all the #250 will be able to pay for a defense.
Mallam, come and catch me na. U dey learn work �
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
DeltaBachelor:
Mallam, come and catch me na. U dey learn work �

Really fool, you want to be caught?
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by futurerex: 12:08am On Dec 22, 2019
Femiblacky:

I am here, chat me on my WhatsApp.... Or drop your number

Boss, are the books from net or self inspirations. I need some
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by mechanics(m): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2019
hahahaha, you need more tricks to woo those babes abi
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by Femiblacky(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2019
futurerex:

Boss, are the books from net or self inspirations. I need some

I don't understand what you mean but you can WhatsApp me, let's talk
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2019
ilegendd is dead.

Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by iLegendd(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2019
BadRadio:
ilegendd is dead.

I see where your happiness lies. Enjoy.
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by futurerex: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2019
Femiblacky:

I don't understand what you mean but you can WhatsApp me, let's talk

Can I make use of your ebooks on amazon publishing I am not on WhatsApp due to security issues with WhatsApp.
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2019
iLegendd:

I see where your happiness lies. Enjoy.
grin
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by Femiblacky(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
futurerex:

Can I make use of your ebooks on amazon publishing I am not on WhatsApp due to security issues with WhatsApp.

It is a complete work of other authors, thus, I don't think so
Re: Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? by futurerex: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Femiblacky:

It is a complete work of other authors, thus, I don't think so

Alright, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Lie About Their Virginity In Relationships / Local Pills For Making Girls Hot / Photo: 18-year-old Wife Kills Husband For Disturbing Her Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.