Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) (58864 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock / Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by IbadanNews: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2019
Good one tho.... but the scene is not contolled. You cant go there and say you get real fun.

Awon alaiye can do the unthinkable.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by stevebond007(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2019
Our Ibadan is looking nice
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Finnese001: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2019
cheesy

Beautiful indeed

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by anonimi: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Fedxwan(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:
Guy although this Makinde is trying but let me be frank.

Ibadan is one of the worst town to spend Christmas. There is no festive mood of any kind, people are not joyous as this OP is suggesting. Ibadan is 80% Muslims.

You need to travel out of ibadan to understand what I'm saying. Even Bauchi in the north is more festive this season than ibadan.

Quote me anywhere. Na the first time una dey see Christmas light.... Gerrarrahere meen.

Makinde Don open una eyes.

Wetin you dey talk now

2 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Flier: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2019
press9jatv:
yes. Infact he's working towards it. He hasn't clock 1 year in government and this massive projects are springing up.
where is the massive project ?

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by mickeyenglish(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:

Ibadan is one of the worst town to spend Christmas. There is no festive mood of any kind, people are not joyous as this OP is suggesting. Ibadan is 80% Muslims.

You need to travel out of ibadan to understand what I'm saying. Even Bauchi in the north is more festive this season than ibadan.

Quote me anywhere. Na the first time una dey see Christmas light.... Gerrarrahere meen.

Post No Bill

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by PeterUdeme: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:

You are a dunce for saying Ibadan is 80% Muslim.

6 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Flier: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Don't mind them, celebrating mediocrity
That is what PDP are known for,squandering money on unnecessary things
The governor isn’t doing anything serious but it seems the money is circulating so people are very happy
Everything he has spent since his inauguration can not construct 5km road
Just like the present governor of Osun state,he is not doing anything just paying salary and people are enjoying it
Useless governors
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Abagworo(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2019
This one na scatter scatter. The decorator just has no direction.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by silverkings: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
Happy xmas to my adopted State...... Abuja to Iwo road, Iwo road to Iseyin OT camp. Iseyin camp and back to I.B.

Sweet memories of my service year that year.. grin. Good job by my adopted governor GSM

Currently serving in Oyo State. I fell in love with the state that i opted against redeployment. My ppa is at Iseyin LGA

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by anonimi: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
Or to cover up Jubril?

Forget that Jubril story.....................it was invented by Kanu to distract attention from barawo bubu's looting and incompetence as part of the deal for his escape.
Forget story. Leave matters with Mathias.

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2019
nigeria decorations only look good at night
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by nwamabo247(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Christmas that best season of the year
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by press9jatv: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

When last did oga affidavit do media chat?
I think 4 years ago.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by 989900: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:
[s]Guy although this Makinde is trying but let me be frank.

Makinde Don open una eyes[/s].

2 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Possigee7(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2019
post=85094139:
To close the first page of this beautiful thread.......

From all of us @ : MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE TO EVERYONE .

This is going to be a very good Xmas for all those that wish so.

And always remember that JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON..

CHEERS Y'ALL!

Shut the Bleep up
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2019
This road iwo in Ibadan is overhype
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Acidosis(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2019
Ibadan needs thorough cleaning and deliverance from filth, not Christmas trees.

2 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2019
anonimi:

Has he cleared salary arrears and recruited workers for collapsed government services, utilities and maintenance of infrastructures?
Man shall not live by Christmas lights alone, except for foolis'h men.
are u living in Ibadan? He has cleared arrears and he has paid December salary. He promised to pay 13month before December ending. He is taking good care of workers and pensioners in Ibadan. His people love him. He said the light was done by first bank without charge state or collect any money from him. He said at the end of years all the companies in Oyo state do give governor money but he refused to collect it and tell those company to use the money to beautifying the environment for Christmas

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by anonimi: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2019
Thegoodone13:
are u living in Ibadan? He has clear arrears and he has paid December salary. He promised to pay 13month before December ending. He is taking good care of workers and pensioners in Ibadan. His people love him.

Really? shocked
I thought that he is like his neighbours in Osun who have continued the Hafusa legacy of five years salary arrears.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

2 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by anonimi: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Acidosis:
Ibadan needs thorough cleaning and deliverance from filth, not Christmas trees.

You do have a point, which is valid for all the 36 states and the 200 million people trapped in Luggard's contraption.

4 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Mac2016(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:

I need my glasses to read this again... cheesy
Cos I'm trying to deduce basic sense from this write up because I hate trashing people's submissions. It's so hard not to trash this your comment!

Well, I am a full blood ibadan man... And there is no limit to grounds we can break! Ibadan is not near what you have described here in anyway...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2019
I will be in Ibadan Mid-JANUARY 2020 for a friend's wedding....

it's been a long year I stepped into that place.

I love IB, as my state of origin (father line).

happy weekend, people.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by traihit: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2019
press9jatv:
Ibadan people said this is the first time they will be seeing massive light in Ibadan metropolis. Every where is light up. Kudos to the governor for this massive projects. Meanwhile, Oyo pensioner in joyous mood ahead of the yuletide as Seyi's government clears their outstanding from the last governments. Governor Seyi makinde is doing extremely well in governance. Soon the workers will be collecting their 13th months salaries and arrears. Seyi makinde se bebe ni Ibadan people voice . Omituntun ti ru ni oluyole people's voice. Kudos to the governor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDNOZSwf7D0

Everything is correct except the part that's says "every where is light up". I'm actually looking forward to that and the government is still working on it.
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by samteebiz3: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2019
Great! It's been there since 2wks ago.....
This is no news biko
Say something else
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Conceptman: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2019
Seyi, ibadan is in your hand now, keep making it work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.