Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,505 members, 7,892,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why Do Women Use Their Children As An Excuse To Beg? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Use Their Children As An Excuse To Beg? (311 Views)

Do You Consider Marriage & Children As Achievements? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Use Their Children As An Excuse To Beg? by MrFourSHIRTS: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2019
Motherhood requires dignity and realising Children are meant to be tools. It's an eye sore to see family section filled with monikers claiming to be mothers or single mothers, they quickly follow it up by playing the begging card. "I am single much and want to buy chicken for my baby but I have no money please help me". Are you not ashamed?
"Am a single mum, struggling to make ends meet I can use it to buy chicken for I and my son". The next way to cash out now is to attach your (imaginary child) to you begging formula /tactics?
What is the difference between woman under Idumota bridge begging with twins or triplet and changing location everyday? No responsible mother would use her child to beg (draw unnecessary sympathy). This foolery and shame has to stop.
If you can't rely on your main family members, church, islamia or local government chairman with your needs, that means something is wrong with your behavior. You need to check yourself. If your baby is suffering or you are cash strapped, there is alot of ways to secure surplus help rather than using your motherhood to cash out

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Use Their Children As An Excuse To Beg? by ImaIma1(f): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2019
Because they know that the mentioning of suffering children evokes emotions from people.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Use Their Children As An Excuse To Beg? by ArewaWife(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2019
Cuz people are more sympathetic to children than adults.

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: I Did Not Respond To Any Offer People Are Discussing On Nairaland / Someone In Dire Need / Convert N1,000 Recharge Card To N100,000 With Simple Binary And Convert To Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.