Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,840 members, 7,930,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:42 AM

Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? (1479 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by pash(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2010
Is it true that Jealousy doesn't prove how much you love someone that it only shows how insecure you are?
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2010
Depends on the level of jealousy.
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by Dyt(f): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2010
Jealousy get range na
i cld say m jealous cos i love him
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by iice(f): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2010
It just proves you are human.
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by pash(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2010
^^^ Means it's normal, Right?
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by MrCork26: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2010
well i never share punnny actualy, i am the jealos type angry
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2010
pash:

^^^ Means it's normal, Right?

Yes. Just keep within bounds.
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by lepa001(f): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2010
it is very consensual the idea that jealousy (if served in small doses) can spice up a relation. I like is wen him get Jealous of me cos Jealousy at time can be so sexy
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by freecocoa(f): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2010
It depends on the level of jealousy like someone already said,if you love someone there's bound to be a wee bit of jealousy but when it becomes uncontrollable and violent then thats something else.
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by Canisma(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2010
Jealosy is the most authentic and most reliable proof of love. If some1 says he/she luvs u and doesnt show a good dose of Jealosy, then know that u are just am option and not a priority to that some1. Feelings of Insecurity is the effect of love, it brings romance to the relationship. I can go on and on. I just hope my 2cents helps here.
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by Phate07(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2010

Jealousy is not healthy for any relationship.
Re: Jealousy Prove How Much You Love Someone? by iice(f): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2010
Canisma:

Jealosy is the most authentic and most reliable proof of love. If some1 says he/she luvs u and doesnt show a good dose of Jealosy, then know that u are just am option and not a priority to that some1. Feelings of Insecurity is the effect of love, it brings romance to the relationship. I can go on and on. I just hope my 2cents helps here.

Story number 1.
I'm not a jealous person. Too mental about things to be warped by emotions that can rationally be explained. But then again, humans are irrational.

(1) (Reply)

Treat Her Like A Queen? / Is It Acceptable For A Lady To Keep Her Maiden Name Once She Is Married? / Who Is A Lover Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.