Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,321 members, 7,971,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:38 AM

Learn Trade With 500k Or More And Using The Money to Start Business.which One. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Trade With 500k Or More And Using The Money to Start Business.which One. (453 Views)

If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, / How Can I Get To Learn Trade Under Any Igbo Business Man / OMNI LIFE MEXICO NOW IN NIGERIA Make 500k Or More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Trade With 500k Or More And Using The Money to Start Business.which One. by Emmex45(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2019
Hello everyone
Two days ago myself and friends were arguing about using 500k to start a biz or using it to learn the same business from expert.
For example music production,photography,tailor etc.
500k can help you establish a little of it.
So please NL i need your advise.
Thanks for your response.....

(1) (Reply)

How To Charge For Your SEO Services / How To Grow Your Business / Markets In Nnewi Commend Obiano 4 Easing Lockdown, Comply With COVID -19 Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.