Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Is This Herpes Or Hiv? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Herpes Or Hiv? (1540 Views)

Corona Virus Or Hiv ? / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) / Genital Herpes: Symptoms, Causes, Risks, Complications, Diagnosis, Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2019

Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by Tallesty1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
It's herivs......

Herivs is a product of one night stand between Herpes and HIV.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by GOFRONT(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
undecided

Guy don't worry.....Whether Herpes or HIV or AIT or NTA or VIP or BSC.....Las las, something must still kill a man...

3 Likes

Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by OddslordIsBack: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
it's a repercussion of ur sins,you will av to suffer this guilt for 1 full year believe me

your mind will keep pricking you DT you have HIV or not ,other sign will pup up

then you will pray to God to help you that you will never funicate again

nice ride bro

4 Likes

Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by Davash222(m): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
A Nigerian doctor opened his mouth and told you it's not Herpes or HIV without carrying out any test
My pastor will always say 'It's well'.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by Kylekent59: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is the situation of BF and GF stuffs:

First sex: condom used

Second sex: condom used

Third sex: Condom used

Fourth sex: Condom used

Fifth sex: we have know each other, no need for condom. condom not used

Sixth sex: condom used

Seventh sex: No condom used

After a month and some weeks, they start falling sick, coming to nairaland to tell stories.

The truth still remains, Abstinence is the best option.

Sexual intercourse these days are very dangerous, cus that your GF has lots of other guys she's sleeping with.

Let's hear from faceless doctors of nairaland, although everyone is a doctor when it comes to social media.

1 Like

Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Its definitely HIV.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by Omihanifa: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
so you don't know that Mouth Action with an infected person is similar with sex without protection. The two will still give you thesame result which is (infection)

thesame thing applies with using saliva as lubricant ( if an infected girl uses her saliva as lubricant and you sleep with her raw. Your prick go dey scratch you angry )

As for this your neck, it's most likely when you slept with her there was exchange of body fluid and you went home and slept without taking your bath. undecided embarassed

The solution now is to go and buy fulcin tablet and xkinash plus cream and all will be well

Most importantly stop sleeping with prostitutes undecided grin angry and always protect yourself if you must fvck

1 Like

Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by LegendaryLover(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
BeeJay from a hooker? really, man?
Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by OneCorner: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Dirtiness. Your skin looks unkempt and dirty including the surrounding

2 Likes

Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by QuietHammer(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Stay off prostitutes. You should have used the money paid to that infected LovePeddler to buy a data bundle, choke the monkey and 'jo soapy', then buy yourself some suya and malt afterwards.

The gods are wise.

1 Like

Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by chival(f): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
You are this scared of HIV and yet you went skinny dipping. I'm almost certain this is a minor dermatological issue. But I hope it scares you enough to teach you a few lessons. Condoms are inexpensive.
Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by iTearHerToto: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by Bluehill1051: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
AIDS at such a young age. Aiiiah...
May his soul rest in peace o
Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by uboma(m): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kylekent59:
This is the situation of BF and GF stuffs:

First sex: condom used

Second sex: condom used

Third sex: Condom used

Fourth sex: Condom used

Fifth sex: we have know each other, no need for condom. condom not used

Sixth sex: condom used

Seventh sex: No condom used

After a month and some weeks, they start falling sick, coming to nairaland to tell stories.

The truth still remains, Abstinence is the best option.

Sexual intercourse these days are very dangerous, cus that your GF has lots of other guys she's sleeping with.

Let's hear from faceless doctors of nairaland, although everyone is a doctor when it comes to social media.

You are on point. You forgot to add that, just like the ladies, the guys are not to be trusted too as we may be sleeping with other ladies.
Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by shege45: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Barrack140:
I slept with a prostitute last week Saturday she gave me bow job and we didn’t use condom but we had sex using condom the next few days i started having fever my mom just told me about the rashes on my neck yesterday . I was scared I quickly went to lab to do hiv test and hepatitis b test which came back negative but I know if someone is infected with virus it will take at least 8 weeks to show up in the test . I ran to hospital and showed the doctor the rash he told me it’s not herpes or hiv that’s it’s a fungal infection or a candidas infection . I need your opinions on this please everyone
grin i understand how u feel because i hve been in similar situation. Bro so long you used cd, nothing dey do u. for get d bj, u wer not at risk. I know u go still dey fear after this advise but bro i lived with this fear for six good years of my life. wasted years just to do d test and i was free
Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by Amstupid(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
HIV ,,,,, Rip in advance grin
Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by OddslordIsBack: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
shege45:
grin i understand how u feel because i hve been in similar situation. Bro so long you used cd, nothing dey do u. for get d bj, u wer not at risk. I know u go still dey fear after this advise but bro i lived with this fear for six good years of my life. wasted years just to do d test and i was free

he will continue to do it,and also av the symptoms

lol

next time wen he see gel na tulele he go tulele
Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2019
@sege my doctor says receiving Mouth Action from an hiv Pierson has low to zero risk of getting infected .but I’m still scared
Re: Is This Herpes Or Hiv? by DoubleEngine007: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Davash222:
A Nigerian doctor opened his mouth and told you it's not Herpes or HIV without carrying out any test
My pastor will always say 'It's well'.
And he will add " Receive power". Make OP receive power to spend money to treat infection oo grin

(1) (Reply)

A Young Man Who Died This Morning Of Covid-19 After Contracting It From Friend / Cure Artritis(home treatment available) / Drugs You Can Use To Treat Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.