Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,275 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:30 AM

A Hookup And Dating App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Hookup And Dating App (1221 Views)

Dating App Vs Classified Ads App Which Is Better / Pin Pals – Dating App (android Version) / Pin Pals – Dating App (android Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hookup And Dating App by Ambassador1991(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
We want to set up a hookup and dating App. Please, what is the cost of getting such an App?

We guess it might be expensive. This is why we need an App Developer who will get us on the App on a LOW FEE and be a Shareholder.

Interested? Leave a comment.

Gracias!
Re: A Hookup And Dating App by Mannyemmy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ambassador1991:
We want to set up a hookup and dating App. Please, what is the cost of getting such an App?

We guess it might be expensive. This is why we need an App Developer who will get us on the App on a LOW FEE and be a Shareholder.

Gracias!

I can do a web application for you on it.
In regards the cost, it will depend on the features you want. I have done one in the past.

You can chat me on WhatsApp https:///2347080126206
Re: A Hookup And Dating App by 9jatrends: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
You can reach me on call or Whatsapp via 07035055214
Re: A Hookup And Dating App by Ambassador1991(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mannyemmy:

I can do a web application for you on it.
In regards the cost, it will depend on the features you want. I have done one in the past.

You can chat me on WhatsApp https:///2347080126206

Okay, I will do the needful.
Re: A Hookup And Dating App by Ambassador1991(m): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
9jatrends:
You can reach me on call or Whatsapp via 07035055214

I will do the needful.
Re: A Hookup And Dating App by cliqtips: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hello, let's handle this for you ....
Ambassador1991:

Gracias!
Re: A Hookup And Dating App by Ambassador1991(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
cliqtips:
Hello, let's handle this for you ....

Thank you, Sir. I appreciate you. Can we chat better on WhatsApp? Feel free to add me: 0818 289 3202. I will be expecting to hear from you. Thank you!
Re: A Hookup And Dating App by mcqwerty(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
You want to startup a business and you can not even afford to build the product?

What of the cost of marketing and promotion?

What of personnel that will work on various departments of the business?

I think you have got it all wrong if you think you need little or no money to start a tech company.

Its all a waste of time for everyone including the developer. I seriously doubt if you will get a developer to work for you in Nigeria without pay.

This idea is simply dead on arrival.

Cheers.
Re: A Hookup And Dating App by Ambassador1991(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
mcqwerty:
You want to startup a business and you can not even afford to build the product?

What of the cost of marketing and promotion?

What of personnel that will work on various departments of the business?

I think you have got it all wrong if you think you need little or no money to start a tech company.

Its all a waste of time for everyone including the developer. I seriously doubt if you will get a developer to work for you in Nigeria without pay.

This idea is simply dead on arrival.

Cheers.

I have already gotten one and we are in the process. Thank you!
Re: A Hookup And Dating App by Frontlindigital: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
You can contact frontline Digital via our signature if you havent gotten someone to develop the dating website/app

(1) (Reply)

Which Web Hosting Platform Is The Best For Low Budget? / I Need A Website Like Daystarng.org / Domain Name Suggestion - Help Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.