Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

End That Job Search-check Out My Success Story - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / End That Job Search-check Out My Success Story (536 Views)

7 Things To Consider Before Taking Up That Job / The Success Story Of Our JOB!!!!! Placement Programme(30k Average Salary) / Be Brave And Quit That Job Now.....a Personal Story!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End That Job Search-check Out My Success Story by inforce: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2010
OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME

Hi,if you are reading this,I need you to read carefully.

My name is IK and I want to share with you briefly on how I am earning good income through Multi Level Marketing also known as Network Marketing.
A friend simply invited me for a JOB INTERVIEW as she called it.

When I got there,it wasn't hard for me to discover what it was all about.At that moment I felt like just standing up and walking out because reason that with my degree in Geophysics and my thriving business in Consulting,this was not for me.But to the contrary I just reason that I had nothing to loose even if I stay back to hear them out at least.This was finally what I did and thank God I did.

To cut the long story brief.
I decided to join when I was told I didn't have to hawk drug or anything.I was then introduced to the technicalities of the business which actually entails interfacing with corporate clients without having to deal with individuals.

I figured that this was much more like my consulting business already.I joined right there and then.
The first month without being immodest,I made N85,000.Space will fail me to tell you details here.

Here is the point,if you are tired of searching for that elusive job or you just wanted to make more money like me.Feel free to send your CV to:

infoxhsa@yahoo.com

YOUR STORY MUST CHANGE NOW!

TAKE THAT STEP Now!
Re: End That Job Search-check Out My Success Story by cosby(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2010
good one.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Jobs For The Week Matchboard.net / Sales Representatives Wanted In Abuja At Starryclassix Ltd / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.