Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,961 members, 7,946,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy (5180 Views)

Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way / Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Say042: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
Swallow your pride and go back to P-Square’ - Fans boo Rudeboy on stage after shabby performance

Defunct Nigerian music group, P-Square which had Paul and Peter Okoye dominate the Nigerian music scene in the early 2000s has become a thing most fans want back.

Rudeboy’s recent performance proved why the musical duo needs to get back together as a group to revive their ailing musical career.

Rudeboy performed at the last Ovation ‘Carol Night’, and during the event found it difficult to motivate an already excited crowd to dance.

Prior to him coming on stage, several Nigerian artistes had performed and moved the crowd to excitement, however, when Rudeboy performed, the crowd went to their seats and it was obvious they didn’t enjoy his performance.

Just as if he knew he was not living up to expectations, the other half of P-square had to give an excuse of coming straight to the Ovation ‘Carol Night’ from another show, saying he was rather exhausted.

But a fan who was not happy with the excuse was heard shouting from the crowd saying, “swallow your pride, makeup with your twin and bring back P-square and save your musical career please.”

Source ; https://theinfong.com/2019/12/swallow-your-pride-and-go-back-to-p-square-%e2%80%95-fans-boo-rudeboy-on-stage-after-shabby-performance/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by healthserve(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Kingosytex(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rudeboy is the king!!!!! Ever since their split, he has dropped some chart topping songs.

Rudeboy is dope!!!! onye egwu!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
That rude boy...odiwka too rude!
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Thegamingorca(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
It was going to happen sooner or later
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by sweetonugbu: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rudeboy has been releasing chat topping music's, just that is the better dancer and entertainer, he will last longer than Peter
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by softwerk(f): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
grin

Some bloggers will not make heaven!

"Swallow your pride, makeup with your twin and bring back P-square and save your musical career please.”

Someone said this long grammer from a crowd?!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Wazobiamax22: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
He needs to employ that fan as his adviser though I doubt he will take it

He (the fan) has told him nothing but the truth

He's the difficult one, I sense Mr P is open to reconciliation
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Mateen1000: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wazobiamax22:

Follow both of them on social media
And you will know the difficult one
My P is just too arrogant

3 Likes

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Naanlong01: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
To comment later
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by omoiyamayor(m): 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mateen1000:

Follow both of them on social media
And you will know the difficult one
My P is just too arrogant
lies.he loves his wife, easy to understand.why cant they support his decision

2 Likes

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by ambu2: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
If this story is true then it is either the audience at Ovation Carol nite were from another planet or the blogger took money from Mr. P because Rudeboy's Reality, Together with Patoranking, Reason with me, Audio money, Nkeji keke, Fire Fire are all good songs to be enjoyed. I doubt this story.

1 Like

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Chubhie: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
It made business sense to be P square. How they refuse to agree to a proper sharing formula is saddening. Brothers now turned mortal enemies.

Credit to them for revolutionising music videos in Nigeria.
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Bloggers ooooo we are almost entering 2020 make una no carry una lies enter am too
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Amstupid(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Let dem kip singing trash undecided bilive it or not Rema is bigger Dan Rushboy undecided
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Amstupid(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
ambu2:
If this story is true then it is either the audience at Ovation Carol nite was DUMB or the blogger took money from Mr. P because Rudeboy's Reason with me, Audio money, Nkeji keke, Fire Fire are all good songs to be enjoyed. I doubt this story.
ogbeni shut ur mouth ,,,,, dumb artist nd dumb fan angry

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by ambu2: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Amstupid:
ogbeni shut ur mouth ,,,,, dumb artist nd dumb fan angry

I sincerely agree with your moniker and based on that, I sympathize with you.

2 Likes

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by jendhorlee(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
he doesn't have danceable songs like peter. shey na "reason with me" or "audio money" wan motivate crowd ?

1 Like

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Igetmyown247: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
i actually prefer him making music by himself. He’s doing great and his songs are hit.

2 Likes

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by johnpablo541(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wazobiamax22:

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by 21savages: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hmmmm..the person above where did u get dat crap chat from.
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by DonBenny77(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
King Rudy show can't flop.
If you said Peter, I'll agree

1 Like

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by DonBenny77(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Igetmyown247:
i actually prefer him making music by himself. He’s doing great and his songs are hit.
He's original the other is the copycat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Igetmyown247: 1:49am On Dec 22, 2019
DonBenny77:

He's original the other is the copycat.

Right. I feel like the other is forcing himself to stay relevant. His music isn’t doing it for me.

1 Like

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by ikorodureporta: 4:40am On Dec 22, 2019
another December without any party song by psquareD ...I pity their account balance
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Stanweezy(m): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2019
One is good when it comes to singing and the other at stage performance. God created twins and split their talent into two.

Assuming they are not twin all the attribute could go to one person. So they need each other bkus they are one egg from their mother na dia papa sperm split them into two.
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by DIKEnaWAR: 7:00am On Dec 22, 2019
Allow them to rest. Paul has always been the one singing while Peter was in charge of dancing. That does not mean Paul too can't dance. I doubt this story. Except those were just P square fans who are yet to come to terms with the split.
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by DIKEnaWAR: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2019
Amstupid:
Let dem kip singing trash undecided bilive it or not Rema is bigger Dan Rushboy undecided

Rema? Rema the T pain wanna be? When is he really going to sing and not use the computer to enhance his voice? Where is T pain and his music today after dropping song after song back then?

Don jazzy is not doing Rema any good by allowing him sing like a two crack ho. He should sit up the boy and make him do real work if he want a career.

1 Like

Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by franchasng: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2019
omoiyamayor:
lies.he loves his wife, easy to understand.why cant they support his decision
Tajudeem from Ikirun spotted grin
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by OKorowanta: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:

Rema? Rema the T pain wanna be? When is he really going to sing and not use the computer to enhance his voice? Where is T pain and his music today after dropping song after song back then?

Don jazzy is not doing Rema any good by allowing him sing like a two crack ho. He should sit up the boy and make him do real work if he want a career.

Leave tori,the boy good!
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Rilley(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2019
Amstupid:
Idiot! Which rema
Re: Swallow Your Pride And Go Back To P-square’ - Fans Tell Rudeboy by Rilley(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=johnpablo541 post=85112955][/quote]The problem is Peter, he's so pained, well that guy told him the blatant truth, even though it's none of his business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christina Milian Shows Off Too Much Side-boobs At Focus Premiere / Simi Kisses Falz On Stage / Checkout 2018 Richest Yahoo Boy In Nigeria Revealed (photos, + His Net Worth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.