Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,600 members, 7,934,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:36 PM

Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis (64716 Views)

Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Would You Pay ₦3.4m To Convert Your Petrol Powered Car Into An Electric Car? / 10 Brand New Production Cars To Expect In The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
The car should be auctioned off to americans.
The process will be like;
3 year old girl scratched these cars in the year 2019 with a 'sedimentary' rock containing remains of dinosaur...
Boom, a car worth ¥x, will now worth ¥10x
Sense won't kill me!
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by xcelentattitude(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
I'm afraid this can now happen in Nigeria due to the kind of indomie children we're raising these days. They can just destroy things in order to get their parents attention.

When I was a child, even if someone bewitched me and I'm almost doing such, the mere imagination of my mum's slap will deliver me grin

2 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by 41lady(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
obafemee80:

https://autojosh.com/dad-forced-to-pay-₦3-6m-after-3-year-old-daughter-scratched-10-brand-new-audis-at-dealership/

The toddler will be genus, know how to draw at age 3 wow. The skill she has is more than 3.6m. That money is nothing in China. Easy access to financial loan and the baby will pay when she grow up and start working, is not a big deal in Asia.
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by netflicks(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Izigha:

Flog flog where as that taken us. Many of us that was flog as children are doing hard time in prison all over the world

Lol
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by englishmart(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
tomdon:

Then I will lock you up so that you can have small sense before you come out and take loan and pay
Lock who up? Do you Know who I am? Or you think that an ordinary DPO like you or the ones you know can arrest just anyone?

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by poweredcom(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Igbese hahaha
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by tomdon(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
englishmart:
Lock who up? Do you Know who I am? Or you think that an ordinary DPO like you or the ones you know can arrest just anyone?

You get leg pass sowore?
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Ashley86400: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Slynation:

But sorry o, i want to ask something , how will someone know the car was resprayed since it was done by the same manufacturers....
It doesn't have to be the same manufacturers.
Those are retailers.
The parents didn't go to a factory,
they went to an autoshop with different brands of cars.

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Legendguru: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by GhettoYute: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Slynation:

But sorry o, i want to ask something , how will someone know the car was resprayed since it was done by the same manufacturers....

A dealership is different from the manufacturers bro.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by englishmart(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
tomdon:

You get leg pass sowore?
Sowore matter tie wrapper. Normally, my leg loooooooooooong o, unto tall guy wey I be.

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Pricelessangel0(f): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
That was how I was coming from work today and I met a man at the verge of tears talking and a small boy crying, and when I enquired what happened? I discovered the boy throw stones and the front glass at passengers side was broken into pieces. The man was even trying to plead and saying "e je ka se suru," the man shouted suru abeg you go buy another one. Chaiii gbese ree
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by paix(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
It's not her fault. I have noticed, children are naturally attracted to shiny cars. Even our children at home do same.
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by charlsecy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Mopolchi:
3.6m for just scratch. Pipu wicked! angry
You think na roadside go respray am?

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by isahsalee: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
That served the parent right, some parents can be stupid watching their kids in a rough and dangerous play in public , they won't scold the child.

Do we call that love when you can not stop your child. If i were the judge, they would pay for all the cars the their child damaged. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Brodagovernor(m): 12:01am On Dec 24, 2019
I think the dealership should also share in the blame. I'm certain there are CCTV cameras around the show room or display area. How can no one per chance see the scratching of 10 cars. Except it was not clear the child was using a rock. By the way, did she bring the rock from home?

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 24, 2019
tillaman:
THE little girl must be possessed abi why can’t she stop at car number 3, e get as e be sha, but those dealers wan cash out on top the issue sha, they can’t sell the cars as new again once it is resprayed Even with same colour?

Car no 3 keh? Maybe she's in the stage where they are learning to count and write 1 to 10 and we teachers can be very funny at times as we sometimes sing it to them so they remember like
Sing song
"any where you go, its 1 to 10"
Anything you do, its 1 to 10"
Anytime you wake, its 1 to 10" and now see where it has landed the poor girl.

But seriously, this thing can be sprayed now. Why the unecessary high bgese?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Keke (Pictures) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils First Electric Car In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.