Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,290 members, 7,887,855 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

‘shut Up, Na Only Thief Dey Know Thief - Linda Ikeji Attacks Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘shut Up, Na Only Thief Dey Know Thief - Linda Ikeji Attacks Wizkid (983 Views)

Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" / Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘shut Up, Na Only Thief Dey Know Thief - Linda Ikeji Attacks Wizkid by faith2kool(f): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nigeria blogger Linda Ikeji has again attacked Top
Music star, Wizkid. The two celebrities are known for their user loggerheads in the past.
It will be recalled that in 2016, Linda took to her site to respond to the insults and allegations Wizkid posted earlier, in which he said his director slept with Linda Ikeji and left her sorry ass at the hotel because her pussy stinks. He also said she would stay married to her laptop forever, and that he would get his 16-year old cousin to beat Linda.

While refuting the claims, and made some of her own. Among her counter-claims, she alleged that Wizkid rented his house and did not buy it, and that his purported 25 years age is nothing but a lie.

The blogger once attack Starboy of living a fake, pretending of buying a Porsche car among others, However star boy wizkid seems not to be bothered about the allegations leveled against him by Linda Ikeji.

The latest attack from Linda Ikeji to Wizkid is over Coza issue.

According to her, he has no right to call anybody fake because he should remove the dirt in his eyes before trying to remove the dirt from someone’s eyes,

You will recall that Wizkid made a tweet saying he supports no pastor as he believes that most pastors are Fake
Reacting to the Tweet, Linda Ikeji decided to troll Wizkid, she added by saying “Na thief dey Kmow thief.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/12/21/shut-up-na-only-thief-dey-know-thief-popular-blogger-linda-ikeji-attacks-wizkid-over-coza-comment-photo/

Re: ‘shut Up, Na Only Thief Dey Know Thief - Linda Ikeji Attacks Wizkid by Bluntguy: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2019
Like for WizKid, share for Linda.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘shut Up, Na Only Thief Dey Know Thief - Linda Ikeji Attacks Wizkid by LegendaryLover(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2019
oga musician and madam blogger... these two people fight and get richer. it'll keep wizkid in the news, and drive traffic to madam'z blog. so i cannot can to disturb my self. gudnite nl

1 Like

Re: ‘shut Up, Na Only Thief Dey Know Thief - Linda Ikeji Attacks Wizkid by Psimagestudio: 4:59am On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

I Am Coming To Nigeria In 2020 - Meek Mill Discloses / I Will Release My Final Album As Wizkid After Made In Lagos- Wizkid Revealed. / ‘I Don’t Mind My Man Having A Side Chick’ – Huddah Monroe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.