Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,453 members, 7,920,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:47 AM

It's about genuine Love (Summary of GOD's Commandments) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's about genuine Love (Summary of GOD's Commandments) (5030 Views)

An Easy Way To Remember God's Commandments / JESUS on Focusing On Human Traditions Than GOD's Commandments / Only Genuine Love Can Change The World – T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: It's about genuine Love (Summary of GOD's Commandments) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
✔ Matthew 22:37-39 (NKJV)
Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the
LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’

I think love should flow in this order:

✴ Love GOD first ⏩then humans ⏩& GOD's creations

— Love GOD with all your heart, mind and soul. If you love HIM, you will find it hard to break HIS Law or offend HIM. You will obey HIS words & do anything HE tells you to do.

— Love your fellow humans... both your friends and enemies as you love yourself. If you love humans as you love yourself, you will do them no hurt or abuse them, you will care for them as you care for yourself, you will make great sacrifices for their own good, you will never think evil against them.

Loving GOD's creatures is important too... GOD's creatures like animals, plants, trees, etc. For all creatures are fearful of themselves; animals fleeing from humans, humans fleeing from animals, trees grow torns against things that hate them. Lack of love is creating the suspicions. If we love them long enough, they will trust us and we will rule and guide them under GOD.

I'm convinced that when love is there, we will all live in harmony, peace and without fear. And GOD's curse on earth will be lifted. Paradise will be restore.
Godly Love, faith and hope are truly the answer.

It sounds crazy to love both your friends and enemies. This is one of the main reasons the prophets of GOD were killed. The teachings sound ridiculous and not based on reality. But it works with faith and trusting in GOD.
Re: It's about genuine Love (Summary of GOD's Commandments) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
✔ Matthew 22:37-39 (NKJV)
Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the
LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’

I think love should flow in this order:

✴ Love GOD first ⏩then humans ⏩& GOD's creations

— Love GOD with all your heart, mind and soul. If you love HIM, you will find it hard to break HIS Law or offend HIM. You will obey HIS words & do anything HE tells you to do.

— Love your fellow humans... both your friends and enemies as you love yourself. If you love humans as you love yourself, you will do them no hurt or abuse them, you will care for them as you care for yourself, you will make great sacrifices for their own good, you will never think evil against them.

Loving GOD's creatures is important too... GOD's creatures like animals, plants, trees, etc. For all creatures are fearful of themselves; animals fleeing from humans, humans fleeing from animals, trees grow torns against things that hate them. Lack of love is creating the suspicions. If we love them long enough, they will trust us and we will rule and guide them under GOD.

I'm convinced that when love is there, we will all live in harmony, peace and without fear. And GOD's curse on earth will be lifted. Paradise will be restore.
Godly Love, faith and hope are truly the answer.

It sounds crazy to love both your friends and enemies. This is one of the main reasons the prophets of GOD were killed. The teachings sound ridiculous and not based on reality. But it works with faith and trusting in GOD.

Bump.. .. .. . ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Signs Of The Times: My Thoughts / The Shocking Truth About C.I. Scofield - Christians Be Warned / 21 Days Hallelujah Challenge With Nathaniel Bassey "OPEN HEAVENS"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.