Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,647 members, 7,965,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

Poverty And Unemployment Has Turned Many People to be Pastor In Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poverty And Unemployment Has Turned Many People to be Pastor In Nigeria. (354 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty And Unemployment Has Turned Many People to be Pastor In Nigeria. by dobosky(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nigeria as a country is failing gradually as a result of the increased in poverty and high unemployment.
You look at every nook and cranny of Nigeria today you see Churches and Mosque everywhere. Churches in particular is becoming something else with all many of nanes. Hardly you see any plaza or street you won't see a church (es) in it.
My question is, "If there was employment opportunities like countries oversea, will there have been these too many Churches as we see in Nigeria today?

1 Like

Re: Poverty And Unemployment Has Turned Many People to be Pastor In Nigeria. by TheApologist: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
'pastor' is a job title that rakes in so much money in Nigeria.
Re: Poverty And Unemployment Has Turned Many People to be Pastor In Nigeria. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
dobosky:
Nigeria as a country is failing gradually as a result of the increased in poverty and high unemployment.
You look at every nook and cranny of Nigeria today you see Churches and Mosque everywhere. Churches in particular is becoming something else with all many of nanes. Hardly you see any plaza or street you won't see a church (es) in it.
My question is, "If there was employment opportunities like countries oversea, will there have been these too many Churches as we see in Nigeria today?

Definitely not !
Re: Poverty And Unemployment Has Turned Many People to be Pastor In Nigeria. by APOPTOSIS: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
dobosky:
May GOD bless U.
We already know what's happening in NIGERIA.
Very Soon EVERYBODY will become a GO.
But the Funny thing will be, how GOs will be operating from the HELL called Naija.
Re: Poverty And Unemployment Has Turned Many People to be Pastor In Nigeria. by movingclouds(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lol, you're very right on that.. But trust me, I would rather do fraud than be a pastor... Being a pastor isn't as easy as people think it is... And when I say fraud, I mean yahooyahoo, no be face to face kinda fraud...

1 Like

Re: Poverty And Unemployment Has Turned Many People to be Pastor In Nigeria. by dobosky(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2019
movingclouds:
Lol, you're very right on that.. But trust me, I would rather do fraud than be a pastor... Being a pastor isn't as easy as people think it is... And when I say fraud, I mean yahooyahoo, no be face to face kinda fraud...
Lol..... Bro na Yahoo Yahoo pass. Pastor is very easy . Just do arrangee miracle ..boom... U don blow.
Re: Poverty And Unemployment Has Turned Many People to be Pastor In Nigeria. by movingclouds(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2019
dobosky:

Lol..... Bro na Yahoo Yahoo pass. Pastor is very easy . Just do arrangee miracle ..boom... U don blow.
Lol, see you... You know how much e dey take to arrange that stuff? To build church, buy tight instruments cos music attracts people, and so many other things... Yahoo yahoo, if u get Android, u fit start from collecting cards and self, if u sabi wella, u fit dey get accounts for tf...if Dem no dey do u, u go atleast collect card or probably have a successful bank tf.... Some Pastors dey hungry sotey, na style style dem dey use beg for market.. God forgive me sha
Re: Poverty And Unemployment Has Turned Many People to be Pastor In Nigeria. by sonmvayina(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Fact..

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Michael Enyong: The Apostle Peter Amongst The Twelve / Black Magic Evil Eye / Avoid Worldliness In Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.