Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Please Help! Rashes Irritating My Mum's Face (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! Rashes Irritating My Mum's Face (photos) (611 Views)

Please Help, Rashes/reactions Around My Lap/scrotum / Help: Rashes In Two Months Old Baby's Body / Help!!! Rashes On My Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Rashes Irritating My Mum's Face (photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
This same thing did her last year and when she went to hospital, she was giving some medications and it went off after some months. So around October, she called me and told me about the rashes showing up again. She went to the hospital as usual and was giving medication also but since then, the rashes start fluctuating. Now I got to my hometown last week and when I saw her, it seems the rashes has come to stay and it's really irritating her, she was fed up to the extent that she can't go to church today.

Please Doctors in the house, pls help a brother on how to get rid of this rashes on my mom's face. Please

Thankz in advance

Re: Please Help! Rashes Irritating My Mum's Face (photos) by SLAP44: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
Looks like skin lightening cream fighting back after many years. I am not a doctor oo

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! Rashes Irritating My Mum's Face (photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
SLAP44:
Looks like skin lightening cream fighting back after many years. I am not a doctor oo
I swear she not a fan of lightning cream. if u see her years back pictures u will understand me, she damn hate someone bleaching. it because of different dermal creams that was prescribed for her makes her face look like that
Re: Please Help! Rashes Irritating My Mum's Face (photos) by ctleurocollege: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bro cheap bleaching cream caused it
Re: Please Help! Rashes Irritating My Mum's Face (photos) by Teejor27(f): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Something is probably systemically wrong, she should go see a dermatologist. A GP might not be able to determine what exactly is wrong.
Re: Please Help! Rashes Irritating My Mum's Face (photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Bro cheap bleaching cream caused it
she don't bleached sir
Re: Please Help! Rashes Irritating My Mum's Face (photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
Teejor27:
Something is probably systemically wrong, she should go see a dermatologist. A GP might not be able to determine what exactly is wrong.
okay sir
Re: Please Help! Rashes Irritating My Mum's Face (photos) by Sunnybabe(m): 5:52am On Dec 24, 2019
please someone should tell me something nah

(1) (Reply)

This Innocent Baby Is Affected By Coronavirus / High Blood Pressure / Coronavirus: Why The Number Of Cases Will Keep Rising In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.