Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/19 (152 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/19 / OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 08/12/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 3/12/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/19 by dallyemmy: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/12/19 by dallyemmy: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2019
Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus into the world, to redeem me from eternal destruction in hell.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, to show me the way and reconcile me to the Father.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, help me to rise for the salvation of others, who are yet to have a relationship with You, or know and accept Your son, Jesus, as their personal lord and saviour, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, uproot from my life, anything that does not represent Your image; empower me to imitate Your son, Jesus, and to walk in His footsteps, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the grace to be willing to leave my comfort zone and make other personal sacrifices, that will turn men from the path of hell, into Your glorious kingdom, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let nothing be too precious for me to surrender for Your use, in order to win souls and populate Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, arise, go ahead of me and straighten every crooked path; dismantle every opposition from the pit of hell against Your divine mandate, to 'make disciples of all nations', in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, make me Your heritage forever; preserve me blameless, without wrinkle or blemish, till I see You in glory, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless and uphold Your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; renew his strength and anointing for the remaining works ahead, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Wages Vol 1 / 100 Years From Today / Seeds Of Destiny 4 January 2020 -- Yes, You Can Do It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.