Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:04 AM

Don’t Enter 2020 Single – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Enter 2020 Single – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man (video) (813 Views)

“Don’t Enter 2020 Single” – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Enter 2020 Single – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man (video) by naijafold(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has taken to her social media page to advice her teeming fans not to enter the year 2020 single, adding that God would bless each and every one of them with a good man or woman.

Anita used the opportunity to show off her man, urging her female fans to ‘get that waist snatched’.

She wrote:

“Goodnight kinda feeling funny tonight.
“Don’t enter 2020 single.
“God bless you with a good man or Woman❣
“Don’t forget to get that waist snatched �
“Your man might just be by the corner �
hourglassfashionworld Every woman’s Companion”

Source : https://yinkfold.com/dont-enter-2020-single-anita-joseph-says-as-she-shows-off-her-man-video/

Re: Don’t Enter 2020 Single – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man (video) by BLESSMME: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Don’t Enter 2020 Single – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man (video) by yanabasee(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
I'm very much single and I don't really care.....

1 Like

Re: Don’t Enter 2020 Single – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man (video) by Onyi22(f): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Wow
Re: Don’t Enter 2020 Single – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man (video) by donstan18: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
She's still rejoicing and blushing over a boyfriend at her age.

SMH! Agadi ekwe nka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Enter 2020 Single – Anita Joseph Says As She Shows Off Her Man (video) by Psimagestudio: 4:59am On Dec 23, 2019
Is still doing u

(1) (Reply)

Meet, Cique, Fast Rising Female Duo Artistes You Should Look Out For In 2020 / After Long Time On Being Single I Need A True Love Now- Falz Says. / Ultimate Love Nomination Shocker: Your Bolanle Is The Cause, Jay Tells Arnold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.