Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,546 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) (5027 Views)

My Girlfriend Poured Hot Water On My Mother (photos) / Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) / Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) by iTearHerToto: 12:40am On Dec 23, 2019
She came around tonight to say goodbye. She be traveling back to Hawai tomorrow. Her pink fresh pussy got rammed by a good dicck. The goddamn pussy got fingered immensely till she came hard, her legs sprawled like a lifeless coackroach as she moaned in her divine tune. I have never seen her cum that much. It was beauteous to behold yet unsettling as the pussy dripped nonstop almost turning my sheets into a lagoon. What if i got drowned? Is that how my story would end But her pussy was glad it was fvcked properly. She looked at me and her pussy smiled. What a personification

Don't be excited pussies...
It's just part of a poem crafted by his majesty
Itearhertotorun
For the listening ears of high-priced hoes when they are out ready for some non compos mentis fun that ends up with the punnnani being shagged heartlessly till it shifts out of its natural position where oluwa yehova inserted it from the beginning. i.e punnna moves from in-between the legs (Point A) and reside in either the chest (Point B) , the right leg (Point C) or the left leg (Point D) for at least 3 hours before going back home (Point A). What a wonder

Pukesangry

2 Likes

Re: I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) by meobizy(f): 12:51am On Dec 23, 2019
I heard a guy did this once. I’m sure it’s more common than most people believe. I can not try it. I know for sure I will get arrested for somebody dying from alcohol intoxication.

1 Like

Re: I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) by iTearHerToto: 12:55am On Dec 23, 2019
meobizy:
I heard a guy did this once. I’m sure it’s more common than most people believe. I can not try it. I know for sure I will get arrested for somebody dying from alcohol intoxication.
you need to try that sometime before you run old boy. You just need that
Re: I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) by mumumugu(m): 1:54am On Dec 23, 2019
tomorrow, you will say girls down smells
Re: I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2019
Congratulations Sir.
Re: I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) by bmdmixer: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2019
boring
Penny wise, pound foólish, dollar smart, Naira confuse

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) by Adedaniel211(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2019
u try.
Re: I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) by zikcash(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2019
meobizy:

kikikiki。。。。dis guy wan kill me。。。pls did u read the writeup at all?
Re: I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) by meobizy(f): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2019
zikcash:

kikikiki。。。。dis guy wan kill me。。。pls did u read the writeup at all?
I did. It’s an excerpt from his book. I decided to shun that and write based on the title anyway.

1 Like

Re: I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2019
People dey o. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Dating Mistakes Women Make / When A Girl Says She Can't Put Up With A Guy That Stays In One Room. / Do Ashawos Really Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.