Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,919 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) (29772 Views)

Peter Obi, Oni Of Ife Graces 27th Ofala Festival Of Ukpo, Anambra State-photos / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by kidap: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2019
H.E Governor Umar Ganduje attended the Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia, which was organised by Upko Community under the sponsorship of Prince Engr Arthur Eze at Dumukofia LG of Anambra State.

Kano State Governor was accompanied by Senator Barau Jibrin, Hon Abubakar Kabiru Bichi among others.

The Ofala Festival is an annual ceremony practiced by Igbo people, particularly the indigenes of Onitsha, Umueri, Umuoji and other neighboring communities such as Aguleri, Nnewi and Ukpo in Dunukofia Local Government Area.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by kidap: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by Whiteangel1234: 5:36am On Dec 23, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
I still don't know why Igbos and igbos hate this man.
He is arguably the best governor in Nigeria.

After Abuja and Lagos.KANO is the third most developed city
Who say we hate him ? I only hate Tinubu
I have no issue with Gandollars

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by Rekhina(f): 5:47am On Dec 23, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

I hate tinubu 2 , but u av 2 tell me what he did to u sweethrt?
Do you know I entered here because of him ?

8 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by Rekhina(f): 5:50am On Dec 23, 2019
Thegeneralqueen is viewing ,nne don't tell me u lust after this satanicmen and their money ,I know them FYI

But wait Emedirigi ya eme ... SMH cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by yanabasee(m): 5:51am On Dec 23, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

So, Emir Sanusi Lamido that hate him is an Igbo man, abi??

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by zolajpower: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2019
How can this help to reduce the unemployment ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by popsy2(m): 5:57am On Dec 23, 2019
nice

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by superior1: 6:05am On Dec 23, 2019
Dollar man planning to contest presidency?

You are never sure how low it can go in Naija

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by FVckmannabbQ: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Gandollar the incorruptible one.

Saints everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by Humphrizy(m): 6:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Ukpo amaka.

Anambra steeti bu obodo oku n'ewuu n'elu

Kindly call or whatsapp 0"8"0"921'5'19"5"9 if you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey.. Thanks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2019
New 500gb External drive +Current Movies, series ,cartoon etc are available check signature for more info
Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by MrPresident1: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Umu Chineke!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by Skepticus: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2019
grin

Politicians building bridges across religious and ethnic divides to increase their influence and wealth for now and generations unborn while ethnic low lives here keep bashing each other over irrelevant issues.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by TEDHorsePower: 6:08am On Dec 23, 2019
Anambra amaka

3 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 23, 2019
Audio attendance

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by Obinnau(m): 6:10am On Dec 23, 2019
Money and wealth knows no divide. Don't be poor and still be dying for the wealthy.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by CSTR2: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

Igbos and igbos hate him?

Is it igbos money he stole?

So you like a man that openly ate 6 million dollars criminally.?

And na people like you dey always insult pdp the most.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by umarshehu58(m): 6:11am On Dec 23, 2019
They dine together laughing, while the poor fight themselves defending pdp and apc.

12 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by sonnie10: 6:13am On Dec 23, 2019
Very soon he would need visa to cross over to attend this festival.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by chrisxxx(m): 6:14am On Dec 23, 2019
My big fear is that Buhari will punish Nigerians by making Ganduje his successor.
Secondly can you observe that Ganduje had his traditional Hausa's attire to the event? An Ibo person/governor would want to wear Hausa's attire to assimilate.
Ganduje thanks for honoring the invitation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by CSTR2: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2019
umarshehu58:
They dine together laughing, while the poor fight themselves defending pdp and apc.
One guy up there is already declaring undying love to ganduje because he is apc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Th third pics be like: I beg, you get dollar for your house? grin

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 6:19am On Dec 23, 2019
superior1:
Dollar man planning to contest presidency?

You are never sure how low it can go in Naija

Same thought here.

Once powers that be support him, you will see zombies saying he was set up in the videos or the videos were fake news, hoax, etc.

When it comes to 9ja, expect the worst, lowest of the lowest standards.

In the meantime SE Igwes and Obis should hope that no power hungry SE governor copies Gandollar's emirates idea as a new political tool. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by Iceprincehkn(m): 6:22am On Dec 23, 2019
These pictures are just too damn good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by Maol(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2019
yanabasee:

So, Emir Sanusi Lamido that hate him is an Igbo man, abi??
miss quoting the guy, he did not say all Hausa's like him not all your tribe members will like you. But the fact is that Igbo hates him. I am a Yoruba guy but Igbo are really tribal, the hate Hausa's no matter if the Hausa do good to them. But although Hausa are tribalistic and hot tempered.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by magicminister: 6:26am On Dec 23, 2019
We need more of this for the sake of national unity.
We are all blacks and we have to advance and surpass other races. We are the largest black nation on earth and I can’t wait for the day other nations will tremble in awe at the sight of us!
Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

don't understand why you guys gate Tinubu, after leaving office ,he has gone or been into business , all his business are in Nigeria unlike the other politician that go outside the country , he has more than 1000 workers ... everyone has his or her own bad but like you know we are all human

4 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) by CSTR2: 6:30am On Dec 23, 2019
Hallabee1:

don't understand why you guys gate Tinubu, after leaving office ,he has gone or been into business , all his business are in Nigeria unlike the other politician that go outside the country , he has more than 1000 workers ... everyone has his or her own bad but like you know we are all human
Atiku employs far more people in Nigeria than tinubu.

It doesn't stop him from being a thief.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election / Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays / Rev Adeyinka Adebiyi For Ondo Governor: What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.