Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:40 PM

She Said She Will Only Marry Me On One Condition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Said She Will Only Marry Me On One Condition (386 Views)

She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me / Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Will Only Marry Me On One Condition by ublight: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2019
i finally proposed to dumebi my love. We have been dating for a year now, and we have not had sex, cos as a christian i dont bliv and encourage in sex b4 marriage.

I was expecting a yes, but to my surprise, dumebi said i must sleep with her, and not only that, i must get her pregnant so that she will be sure i am good in bed and also potent.

I thought she was joking at first, but after several days, her mother called me and reiterated what her daughter had said. I threatened to go marry another girl, and the mother began to abuse me, calling me impotent and other derogatory names. She even said that in this generation where young men have sexuall illness, it will be impossible for any girl to marry me without sleeping with me first.

She also said if i wasnt having sexual problems, i would have requested for sex from the first date.

Right now, i dont know what to do.
Re: She Said She Will Only Marry Me On One Condition by Ekemeze: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2019

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Will Only Marry Me On One Condition by OneCorner: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Lienus
Dumebi kee u dere

1 Like

Re: She Said She Will Only Marry Me On One Condition by professorval1(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2019
Thunda faya you OP for this nonsense
Re: She Said She Will Only Marry Me On One Condition by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
ublight:
i dont know what to do.
Is that dumebi in your DP?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Warning Goes Out To Kingdom Halls / How To Know A man who is Born Again/ Born Of God / Ramadan 2020: Day 15 Quotes, Images, Greetings, Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.