Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity (12401 Views)

Anambra Guber: INEC Expresses Fear Over IPOB Week-Long Sit-At-Home Order / I Fear For The Future Of Nigeria In 2023 - Sultan Of Sokoto / Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by godos67156: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
angry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by oglalasioux(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
Na shakara to get the attention of FG..

Last 3-4 Christmas now, we have not had fuel shortages.. Kudos to the fg

How long ago was Christmas 2017? Don't remind me of gloomy 2017 Xmas.
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by helinues: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
oglalasioux:

How long ago was Christmas 2017? Don't remind me of gloomy 2017 Xmas.

Many are below 6 feets my brother.. So pe tie
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by Olukoso1: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
ubandawaki:
Have read the write up correctly?What I saw over there is January 15 not December.

I know bro,
But this type of news in December always have a negative effect on we the citizens. You can imagine if we were to take this news seriously, then everyone would storm the filling station in a bid too get fuel so as not to be stranded when the supposed/proposed date eventually comes.

You know how people here can react to news like this based on the experience they've had before...

2 Likes

Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by Minjim: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Why do these ppl like messing with us?

Every December there must be scarcity
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by OsuigboFIathead(f): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
omenka:
*Scarcity of petroleum products looms as the Petroleum Tanker Drivers (PTD) branch of the National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG) have threatened to withdraw their services if the Federal Government failed to clear Lagos roads of containers by January 15, 2020.*

Well, thank goodness they're being altruistic this time.
[/s]
trash
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by AgentNairaland(f): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
STODOLA PUMPA... We Don't Care
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by Keemsleek005(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Am sure most of you commenting don't even know the culprit of the traffic at apapa from let say abule Ejika to sunrise to coconut all those places the culprits are tanker driver from after the bridge to Liverpool the culprits are the flat bed trucks then from Liverpool to round about its the mad truck drivers, never take them serious, there strike doesn't last up to 2days very corrupt set of people, it's when you happy they on strike you hear they called off strike. they know what they doing cos once they sneeze the country will shake and they why they take advantage of everything.
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by lizdammy: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
codedguy1:
The comedy continues.
Abi?
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by Mrquote: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by netflicks(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
Korah419:
I no get car.. so life goes on

If u hammer nko? U no go buy ?
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by mrvitalis(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:

Which year during GEJ's regime? How many years in total?
OK like even before the subsidy removal of 2014 ...he even used it to campaign
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by Badonasty(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lol.... Mad people
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:

in 2011 january there was fuel scarcity in GEJ regime, dont male it sound as if this is the firstfuel scarvity recorded in nigeria's history.
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by Conceptman: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
And the drama continues grin grin tactics to increase the fuel price
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by brookz: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
Enemies of the Nigerian Masses are at it again...

You shall not succeed and we will celebrate our Christmas in Joy and Happyness.

Useless pipo.
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by gambia(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Una done start ba angry
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by topsam1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
After all the promises that there won't be fuel scarcity.......wetin dey worry government for dis country sef
God bless those who read to the end

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by TAGET: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
NOT DIS CHRIMAS PL NUPENG
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by Legendguru: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Oh
Re: NUPENG Expresses Fear For Fuel Scarcity by mrvitalis(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:

Oga massop started in 1999
On Jonathan time ipob broke out from massob

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari / Nigeria The Most Corrupt Nation In Africa? / Owerri, Nigeria's Most Bubbling Capital City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.