Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) (55330 Views)

Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election / Lagos Judicial Panel Awards ₦36.2 Million To Policemen Attacked During #EndSARS / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by arma: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
SO THE GUY NA ORDINARY YORUBA COWARD.I SWEAR THE THING SWEET ME DIE.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by nku5: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naijacommando22:

U Sabi d person wey hire them?

Its not a secret that politicians hire touts from Mabushi, Dutse and other ghettos around Abuja for such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Aiyk2333: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sweeetheart:

so what will happen to southeast in 2023? southwest was once a vp and president, same as south south

I ask again what will happen to southeast in 2023?

mumu people
what has happened to them without power since 1967?? are u better than them Mr power, St James Patrick!!!! dumbass, look at what they're doing to ur ofe mmanu brothers on a regular u only have mouth online, offline y'all are toothless ekukes... like play sowore is spending Xmas behind bars and u want to comfortable celebrate yours, where's ur spirit of brotherhood!?? oh I forgot his from SS

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by englishmart(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
AuroraB:
What stops him from condemning these acts and sees to its prosecution undecided
I na ekwuchitere ya onu sad
Mba o. Just that afu gom the reality. Nwokem a has a lot of sycophants who go any length to please him.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Naijacommando22: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
do you know if he has the money to eat let alone buying data.

Lool Im not u Na..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Cajal(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
PDP wants power at all cost
Deji...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by bakescos01: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
martowskin1:

I was telling a friend, SW and SE is too intelligent to be fighting them selves, we need a common ground if we want to succeed, u cant imagine that there is no Southern Nigeria governors meetings.

Watch the vice presidential debate, how obi and osibanjo was battling themselves why all the northern remain mute.

SW+SE, then SS blend it up, we will rule this nation for 100yrs and nothing north can do, they don't even have the brain power.

But the constant fight between SE and SW keep making north stronger

I get your point and it’s very valid. It’s this selfish Yoruba leaders causing all this things and making this Nothernern to feel they have brains. Look at most private company’s and you will hardly find an Hausa man working there because they are mostly not employable but in Federal government they are holding all the key positions of authority. Very sad.

This is what we get when we allow this incompetent folks take the shine. They don’t have the brain to manage the economy. The SS, SW, SE just have to come together to have a memorandum of understanding because it not, this will continue. Yoruba’s have had there time and I believe is time for the Igbos, I reasoned it and ask what do we have to loose if we give Igbo the chance and realism nothing. Last last they will divide Nigeria or restructure Nigeria and we still have nothing to loose even when they do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Naijacommando22: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
nku5:

Its not a secret that politicians hire touts from Mabushi, Dutse and other ghettos around Abuja for such nonsense.

Nd u no mention mpape,jiwa,karmajiji ,goza etc

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by OsuigboFIathead(f): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Yet, the same hateful scoundrels who know how terrible northerners were killing themselves over Atiku. When their god Cownu told them to boycott the election, because of Pope Atiku, they declared Kanu an agent of satan working for Buhari.

Good a thing Atiku is a South southerner.

What a pity.

Hate is indeed a debilitating mental disorder.
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by bakescos01: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naijacommando22:

Did u go to school at all?? Well if u did then iont have to tell u i dont support the act.. secondly be careful Wah u wish for..Ur not d only one whoz unhappy with the state of the nation..But dont let it push u into trouble u can't afford..choose ur words wisely..

Lol, am scared. You just got me scared. Am not even in the country but am concerned for the life of people in my country and my family. I have no other country but Nigeria and even if am not there presently I still love that country and it’s better to die for what you believe in last last than to leave 80 years and not having any impact on life. It’s a total waste of time cos we will all die someday .
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by MasterKernel: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naijacommando22:

Mr man if u want follow me talk no dey involve tribe or religion..coz if u do ..ur being biased unconsciously..if u go follow me argue ..argue with me as a Nigerian..not as a Hausa,igbo or Yoruba man otherwise Bleep off

Do you have a problem with other's preference? If you have, fuvk yourself.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
when we say things about these Northerners and how evil they are some people from the SW would call us names. This is clearly an example of what would happen to the SW in 2023.

Thank God your family members are very plenty in that southwest.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Those who were asked to go and drown in the stinking Lagos Lagoon, those accused of putting all their eggs in one basket for not supporting Buhari have been finally proved to be right after all. Fear the wise man from the East, he sees far and ahead of time.
There is nothing that is happening now that he did not see ahead of time. But for the love of power, power that has eluded them, they wished their prophets death at the lagoon to be free to embrace tyranny and oppression.

Today, like a prophecy they gave, it is the hard reality that is facing Nigerians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Suremikky(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
valarmorghulis:
This is very bad, any bloodshed at this moment may split Nigeria because outsiders (us/Europe) will surely involve

Stop deceiving ursef oga naija can never slip
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
FrLukas:

Thank God your family members are very plenty in that southwest.
They are scattered. So I am safe.grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Aiyk2333:

what has happened to them without power since 1967?? are u better than them Mr power, St James Patrick!!!! dumbass, look at what they're doing to ur ofe mmanu brothers on a regular u only have mouth online, offline y'all are toothless ekukes... like play sowore is spending Xmas behind bars and u want to comfortable celebrate yours, where's ur spirit of brotherhood!?? oh I forgot his from SS

so na me or Yoruba send sowore to prison? mumu people

when your people foolishly follow one scammer in abroad and got themselves killed, didn't the scammer move on with his life? can he even step his foot on his soil grin

Igbo are better than Yoruba in what instances? a Yoruba woman is the richest in Africa, Hausa man is the riches in Africa, they're many Yorubas doing fine all the sectors of this country and you're bragging like monkey here

see I no Igbo inside out, I no be the type you go dey use to brag and chest beating mumu people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
New Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
Your papa mumu. grin

continue looking after a region that have climb the national political height while your region keep begging for houseboy post as your dummy kinsmen do called it

mumu of the highest order
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by gidgiddy: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
The funny thing is that the Northerners were beating Deji Adeyanju and shouting "Sai Baba!"

When will people like Deji Adeyanju and Sowore realise that a Nigeria that includes the North is not workable?

How many beatings? How many detention? What will it take for them to realise that Nigeria has no future

What Nnamdi Kanu saw years ago, Deji Adeyanju and Sowore may need another 200 beatings before they can see.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by nku5: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Naijacommando22:

Nd u no mention mpape,jiwa,karmajiji ,goza etc

No vex bros ghetto plenty for town grin Including gwa-gwa karimo, jabi, etc

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Viking007(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
toluleke:
One guy almost hit him with plank cry Nigeria is Gone. They don't even know what they came for just shouting sai baba
These are typical Abuja touts. Once they get high on drugs these Northerners can do anything.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Dreadful: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Deji you never see something.... Shebi you open your dirty mouth dey castigated Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.... One Nigeria go kill all of una one after the other.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
They are scattered. So I am safe.grin

You guys mocking southwest have forgotten that that's where you earn your daily bread. Continue...

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Olugbanko: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
when we say things about these Northerners and how evil they are some people from the SW would call us names. This is clearly an example of what would happen to the SW in 2023.
will you keep kwayet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Viking007(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
Naijacommando22:

Do u have any valid means of identification to proof they're northerners..U think say na by speaking language?? Anybody fit learn any language..A Hausa man fit learn Igbo carry out attack on a Hausa man in d process of the attack he"ll chant Igbo language Nd proverbs just to fuel a war between both tribes..don't u think so....seems most pple on nairaland are myopic ..ya"ll don't think outside the box..Itz easy to lure Ur minds into d Forest
[/s]How about you shut up your f#_ng* mouth? Trying so hard to be smart only to end up being extremely f*&$@ish.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
Let's be frank, it is the Fulani youth that attack Deji for asking that his brother be released.

'What can SW do?' They ask.

I respect the maturity of the SW people. It is best to exploit legal means for the purpose of our One Nigeria Project.

And I support their decision.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Viking007(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
bakescos01:

See mumu thinking outside the box. I don’t care where they came from but am sure they are paid thugs to distrupt a civil protest. This thugs will come back to be robbers and kidnappers tomorrow when the government don’t need them again and they need to feed. Our politicians empower thugs and criminals with weapon and use them for there political gain and later throw them away like a piece of trash and most of them turn robbers and kidnappers. That’s why we have kidnappers on be increase since this GMB and herdsmen since he came in. Surely, you or any of your family will fall in there trap also. This rain coming will definitely touch everyone . No one will escape what is about to happen in Nigeria with the rate of unemployment increasing and politician bringing in weapon. I shake head for anyone supporting this act. Your own time will come. That’s all I can say.
They're all paid 30,000 to come defend the indefensible online. Ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
nigerians know who sponsored the miscreants,but its a good thing that US government is already on Nigeria case,someone may recieve late Ghadaffi treatment since he feels he is above the law
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Wasky101: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
valarmorghulis:
This is very bad, any bloodshed at this moment may split Nigeria because outsiders (us/Europe) will surely involve
This guy ehen, somtimes I think u just finished high school

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
When Ekwe was also attacked in Germany were any arrests made? Did police not also watch?
ZombieTERROR:
He thought we were in a democratic dispensation....?

Hehehe grin

With the mass beating right there in the presence of the police yet at the end zero arrests made..

A leopard never loses its spots .... It's always there if you look harder
Unless you are a zombie robot....

The attackers and all Enemies of democracy have one thing in common... They all chant sai barber both offline and online

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
You're all playing into this guy's hand, this is exactly the kind of outcome he wants to remain relevant
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by gtown: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
We will always remain vigile; any political miscreant disguising as activist to attack our amiable president should prepare very well before he or she comes up with his or her acts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) / Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.