Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,844 members, 7,945,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. (641 Views)

A Web Designer With Graphic Knowledge Needed Urgently / Vacancy For Web Designer & Graphic Editor / Web Designer / Graphic Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by Yummy99: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2010
Do you have an education background in IT/Web development or design?

Do you have skills in Photoshop CS3, XHTML, CSS, Corel Draw?

Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing companies in Lagos?

We are seeking a creative Web Designer / Graphic Designer with experience.
The candidate needs to be a very good designer, with COMMERCIAL experience (others with also be considered). The successful candidate would need to be able to work in a team, so excellent communication skills are essential to this job role and also be very creative.

Essential skills:

Experience in –
Photoshop/Flash/Illustrator CS3-CS5, Web Design, Creative Designer, Digital Designer, HTML, CSS, XHTML/HTML/CSS/JavaScript, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw.

IMMEDIATE START.

Please send your CV to : greenmagicltd@gmail.com

Applications close : 01 – 12 - 2010

CALL 07054315886 for more info.
Re: Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by DualCore1: 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2010
So much is expected of this dude yet you can't drop a hint of what he will earn? By hint I do not mean "very attractive pay package" I mean raw numerical characters. The kinda web devs you are looking for have a passion and pride for what they do however if they dunno what they getting out but only what they getting into, they rather not touch the pie. Until otherwise proven wrong (by your dropping figures) I don't think your pay package is worth what you asking for bro, lol. I don't intend to start a fight I'm just shooting a non vital part of your body so you can talk.
Re: Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by Yummy99: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2010
Maybe you should send an email to find out what the package is and maybe if your qualified you will be in a position to determine your pay package ,  lipsrsealed
Re: Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by DualCore1: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2010
Sorry I am not interested.  cool
I was only just saying and I stick to my statement above until otherwise proven wrong  wink
Re: Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by yawatide(f): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2010
Dual, not to defend the dude but generally speaking, at least in my locale, pay scale is not publicized. Why?

1) You don't want to give the competition any ideas
2) Pay is typically based on experience and what the market can afford
3) You could scare away potential good ppl who probably don't know what they are worth up front. By hiding the salary, they call in and might be willing to work for even less than what you are willing to pay.

Again, I am not defending the guy. I am only stating what my reasons would be if I were the one posting the job.
Re: Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by DualCore1: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2010
K, noted.

(1) (Reply)

Web Designers Wanted / Slyrox! I Need Your Help / Biwobihade256

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.