Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,087 members, 7,946,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead (1115 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by ViralMag: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by Goldencheese(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
Inspirational
Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by Flexherbal(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lovely!
Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by xendra: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
I only came to confirm he is not a Nigerian, that would have been impossible. Nigerian men are only good when times are good and will run away at the slightest sign of difficulty. and they wonder why women now do dsame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
angry

If it was d boy that has cancer would she has done same?
I started to fear girls when my JSS 2 girlfriend left me nd followed another guy just because he was elected d class water prefect.
Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Test of love, he passed with distinction.
It's like he had been preparing for a long time.

Naija guys, make una ready o!
Them dey come for una.

Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by yemifez: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
xendra:
I only came to confirm he is not a Nigerian, that would have been impossible. Nigeriam men are only good when times are good and will run away at the slightest sign of difficulty. and they wonder why women now do dsame
Lie
Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by thundafire: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Na Naija Bobo dn enter next train run
Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by xendra: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
yemifez:
Lie
true! you are all fair weather boyfriends/husbands
Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by Michelle55: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
xendra:
I only came to confirm he is not a Nigerian, that would have been impossible. Nigerian men are only good when times are good and will run away at the slightest sign of difficulty. and they wonder why women now do dsame

Applicable to some of our Nigerian girls as well.
Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by rosy1992(f): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
It rarely exist.
Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by SweetBuns(f): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
xendra:

we are guilty of this too
Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by biddostandard: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
xendra:

i can prove you otherwise
Re: Woman Gives Her Boyfriend An ‘out’ After Getting Cancer, But He Proposes Instead by luvyaself95(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
xendra:

will you keep quiet.

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Huge Betrayal But Does This Mean The End? / "I Bought A Diamond Ring, I Gave It To My Bf To Propose To Me. He Sold It" / Don't Go To The Gym Until You Watch This Video,sexy And Curvy Girls Workout.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.