Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,396 members, 7,891,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) (80789 Views)

Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) / Moses Armstrong's Wife, Rita, Dies In Car Accident (Photo) / Ric Hassani Involved In A Car Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Miner13: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
Vortex369:
Nice of Him to Exit the Matrix just 8 days to Year 4 of 4th Epoch.
HOW?
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by sleuthhound: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
gypsey:
What da hell is An OAP?

He must have been speeding while drunk. as it Appears it wasn't a collision.
if he was related 2 u. U go yarn dis rubbish u drop so?

1 Like

Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
sleuthhound:
if he was related 2 u. U go yarn dis rubbish u drop so?
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?

my brother and my sister died few years ago. trust me I know how it feels.

So go and stab yourself in the eyes.
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by LivingSage: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sweet Steve (Stephen Shotounwa). RIP bro
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by officialJP(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
No no no no no not sweet Steve ahhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooodddddddddd cry cry
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by sleuthhound: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?

my brother and my sister died few years ago. trust me I know how it feels.

So go and stab yourself in the eyes.
''my brother and my sister died few years ago. trust
me I know how it feels'' lol. & dat was hw u spoke ill of dem right?
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Horlhamhi(f): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Area father of Orange FM!
God, please, comfort his family and grant them the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.
Rest on, Steven Oluwafemi Sotonwa (Sweet Steve)!

1 Like

Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by xplicity1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
Toks2008:
This life.

Let me guess what happens next...

In the next 24 hours, 70% of those who knew him will forget about him...in the next couple of days 25% of those who knew him will forget he ever existed and in about a month from now nearly everyone will forget he ever existed...his wife will eventually end up under another man and all he ever worked for will be enjoyed by another person and same fate awaits everyone of us...life goes on for those who are still on earth and that is the irony of life.

The best thing anyone can do is to accept salvation through Christ Jesus cos as a believer, if you die, you actually start living a greater life and you care less if the world remembers you on earth.

GOD FORBID that I am forgotten on earth and also forgotten in Heaven.
M
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
sleuthhound:
''my brother and my sister died few years ago. trust
me I know how it feels'' lol. & dat was hw u spoke ill of dem right?
Yes!! i killed them both.
You think it's Okay to Lol! About my dead families? what's the different between me and you?

Any more of your stupid Suggestions?
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
izibili44:
FIRST OF ALL REST IN PEACE SWEET STEVE. I AM NOT IN THE COUNTRY NOW AND MY WOMAN TOO JUST TRAVEL FOR THE CELEBRATION. LET ME SEE WHAT I WILL DO BY TOMORROW.
Thank you once again, sir. And please sir here is my number +234 807 075 1915 I'm available both on WhatsApp sir. God bless you and your family
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
xplicity1:

Bleep you man.
Just read what you wrote up there, you're full of shit.
Bleep you again.

You better grow sense and repent before it is too late. You can keep swearing about until you land in hell fire. Accept JESUS now!

Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
Rip man.
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by sleuthhound: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
gypsey:
Yes!! i killed them both.

Any more questions?
u should be asking ur conscience dat!
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sweet Stev?? Lawwd. Very funny dude on radio during my Uni days. May his soul rest in peace..
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Rolex66: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
From the pictures, impact was mad. Peace
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
sleuthhound:
u should be asking ur conscience dat!
and you think it's okay to Lol! about my dead families earlier? what's the different between you and me?

I have no conscience, Are you more Righteous than i am?
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by stfadaanthony(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Akure lost it finest comedian and AOP. Good night Sweet Steve.
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by phymeon(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
RIP sweet Steve. I remember those days in Akure, use to be one of my favourite OAP's, sweet memories.
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by leye4u: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Billyonaire369:
I want to know how you see money....... How do you,billionaire see money........I want to learn a lot but I don't have money......how can I see money the way you see it......pls answer because I went through hell to find you and you're deactivating in jan
See format
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Kingchineme6(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Rip bro, may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by coatofwealth(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Rest In Eternal Bliss Great Personalty. . .Death Why It So Soon!!!
May GOD grant the entire Shotanwa family the fortitude to bear the great loss. . .AMEN
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Dejiemmanuel(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Haa! Difficult to believe, I met him two years ago in Akure during a praise night program. RIP.�
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Ihsan6(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
You are one of the best i met. I lost a good old friend today in an accident on ondo-akure road.

An OAP with Orange FM, we met n became friends in ilorin, then neighbours in Lagos, so this is how the story will end?

It's a very sad one, this hits me so bad.
RIP STEPHEN OLUWAFEMI SHOTONWA (steve To sweet)(sweet steve)

May God be with your wife, kid n d rest of the family.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
RIP
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Bar1941(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
This guy was one of the best presenters I'd ever listened to, during my PG days @ FUTA I used to listen to his program Mon to Fri on orange FM, he was just too funny and loved promoting up coming artistes, his INTRO on his programmes "OSÉ SWEET STEVE" kept reverberating in my heart years after leaving the city...IT IS SO SAD YOU LEFT SO SOON BRO, MAY GOD GRANT YOUR FAMILY THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THIS HUGE LOSS...Adieu Sweet Steve.

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Ihsan6(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
gypsey:
What da hell is An OAP?

He must have been speeding while drunk. as it Appears it wasn't a collision.
Femi dosen't even drink, av known him for the past 15 years.

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by TAGET: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
RIP
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
Holy shit... what kind of speed is this or is this the latest Fast and Furious , the car is completely off.

rest in peace man
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by kingcheks(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 12:55am On Dec 24, 2019
Rip
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by waveskaaya(m): 1:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Send me a message
KINGYAGAA:
Hello, Nairalanders please I'm still crying for help please � Now the man came back to the house to ask me to leave by tomorrow. Please anyone in Abuja pleases to accommodate me till Sunday please I beg of you. I take God beg anybody staying or has a connection in Abuja to help me out from tomorrow till Sunday, please. If you don't understand my post please kindly read my previous posts. I'm still crying because of my kids please.
Re: Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2019
Just did sir and this is my number both on WhatsApp +234 807 075 1915 ����
waveskaaya:
Send me a message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lekki (video) / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue / Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.