Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,801 members, 7,972,868 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:53 PM

A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her. (1000 Views)

Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School / Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her. by kenneth6901: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hey great people!

I need your help on this, I don't have any form of investment and currently single. I have this white female friend in the US that wants me to visit her but am worried about my marital status and employment status......

And above all, the frequent refusal of VISA and reasons stated above, am seeing it almost impossible and from look of things, she is not willing to travel down herself.

Please, what are the easier ways to go around this hurdle?

1 Like

Re: A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her. by ednut1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
kenneth6901:
Hey great people!

I need your help on this, I don't have any form of investment and currently single. I have this white female friend in the US that wants me to visit her but am worried about my marital status and employment status......

And above all, the frequent refusal of VISA and reasons stated above, am seeing it almost impossible and from look of things, she is not willing to travel down herself.

let her come visit u. U will likely be bounced as u feared

7 Likes

Re: A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
so let me get this straight.... someone you have never met wants you to travel across the world to visit them?! what for exactly?! and since you have no money/job/anything, why would you even consider this insane request?

just tell the babe exactly what you wrote on this thread.....its IMPOSSIBLE!

2 Likes

Re: A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her. by Gosj01(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
kenneth6901:
Hey great people!

You mean yahoo boy acting as your white friend??

8 Likes

Re: A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her. by kenneth6901: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Thanks

MrBrownJay1:
so let me get this straight.... someone you have never met wants you to travel across the world to visit them?! what for exactly?! and since you have no money/job/anything, why would you even consider this insane request?

just tell the babe exactly what you wrote on this thread.....its IMPOSSIBLE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her. by Lagbaja01(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
So you are not even in charge of the friendship....see buroda wey mumu cheesy grin.......now let's be serious, if the so called white lady give a damn about the friendship, she would do everything possible to get you over there....no go put yourself for avoidable gbese oo

1 Like

Re: A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her. by Didijiji: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Has asked for help and not all the bashings above..

Nigerians sha

6 Likes

Re: A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her. by Coquinoqui: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
If she's not ready to come down which is more easier then don't border yourself cos den go bounce u back from embassy. Convince her to come visit you instead. Guy work this woman na wash her head(I mean love o) she nor go know when she go rush down to Naija.

The easiest way is to convince her
If you cannot convince her and make her see reasons why she should visit you instead then you're not ready nobody will convince your woman for you. Remember now most of these while ladies don't know the daunting and almost impossible task of getting U.S visa they thought you just buy ticket and fly down to U.S.

For me i think your relationship with her has not really got to that point when a woman would do anything to bring you to U.S because if she truely love you she would visit you like every other white women are doing atleast she should have the intentions to visit. Try to do more and build your relationship with her scatter her head with love let her think of you even when she's sleeping.

Don't dull
Sharp guys are all over the internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her. by tchidi066(f): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2019
Op do you wanna miss your only available ticket to obodo onyibo...no fall hand o... It's as if u are being lukewarm about the relationship, get her to love you scarra, in short go soak your tongue inside sugar solution (real definition of sugarcoated), then convince her to come down here even if na for holiday, shower her with lot of love, she no fit escape o, before you blink una don reach ikeja registry, thank me later
Voted the best nairaland adviser (self acclaimed )

1 Like

Re: A White Female Friend Wants Me To VISIT Her. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2019
tchidi066:
Op do you wanna miss your only available ticket to obodo onyibo...no fall hand o... It's as if u are being lukewarm about the relationship, get her to love you scarra, in short go soak your tongue inside sugar solution (real definition of sugarcoated), then convince her to come down here even if na for holiday, shower her with lot of love, she no fit escape o, before you blink una don reach ikeja registry, thank me later
Voted the best nairaland adviser (self acclaimed )

... until he realizes his obodo oyinbo princess is no other than Jide from Yaba.

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: See Okada Rider Observing Social Distance [photo] / Kampala Uganda - One Of The Most Affordable City To Visit In Africa / Enquiring About Finland Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.