Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Java Developer Required For Mifos X Customisation - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java Developer Required For Mifos X Customisation (1204 Views)

Software Developer Required To Build Application Prototype / Urgent: Rockstar Java Developer Required / Java Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java Developer Required For Mifos X Customisation by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hello everyone.

So I am looking for a Java Developer with intimate knowledge of the Mifos X/Apache Fineract source code. We are looking to slightly modify the way interest rates work for Fixed Deposit products.

This is for someone with very good knowledge of and experience with, the Mifos X system. You would also need to have a fairly good understanding of how Term Deposits accounts and Fixed Deposit products work in the financial industry.

You can email me at airsay.francis@gmail.com or drop your Telegram or Skype contact. Please drop references of code level customisation work you have done for and around Mifos Specifically and if your reference checks out I will reach out to you.

I am working with very tight timelines so I need someone who is very structured, organised and timely in how they do their work.

Looking forward to working with an accomplished developer here. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Java Developer Required For Mifos X Customisation by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
100+ views and not a single comment?

Are my requirements that stringent? Okay lemme lower it and ask for someone with very good Java experience but not necessarily with Mifos. I would like someone with open source experience though
Re: Java Developer Required For Mifos X Customisation by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Java Developer Required For Mifos X Customisation by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 26, 2019
airsaylongcom:
100+ views and not a single comment?

Are my requirements that stringent? Okay lemme lower it and ask for someone with very good Java experience but not necessarily with Mifos. I would like someone with open source experience though
Your pay is?
Re: Java Developer Required For Mifos X Customisation by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
2kaybiel:
Your pay is?

Competitive. I am too lazy to start diving into the code and acknowledge that developers need to be well paid for a job well done.

(1) (Reply)

Which Programming Language Will You Learn In 2021? / Help! My Mysql Database Is Crashing / Microbiology & Oracle Or:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.