Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Is It True That Short Guys(men) Like Girls(women)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Short Guys(men) Like Girls(women)? (645 Views)

A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible / Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? / Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Short Guys(men) Like Girls(women)? by olamariamjonez(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
I used to hear people saying that short guys(men) like girls(women). But, i have not really concluded on my research.
Asking this question so as to make my conclusion about the statement.
So, what do you think?
Re: Is It True That Short Guys(men) Like Girls(women)? by meobizy(f): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
No. Short guys like statues. Women, what are those for? Give me a headless mannequin any day of the week.
Re: Is It True That Short Guys(men) Like Girls(women)? by EbukaHades10(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
meobizy:
No. Short guys like statues. Women, what are those for? Give me a headless mannequin any day of the week.
Mad oh.

But really, when they aren't gay, who are they supposed to like?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Love Of Your Life / My Sales Representative And The Local Yahoo Boy / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.