Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,299 members, 7,900,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich (45162 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by Germi9: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2019
A very good footballer...Came to Nigeria,wanted to represent his fatherland but was told by the NFF to bribe his way through and the lad was irritated and angry,went back to Austria where he was born and raised and represented them and he's doing them proud.
Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by Tembebe: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2019
Ashley86400:

He lobbied around for 2 years. Nigeria didn't want him. Maybe because she didn't look mixed enough for them. Cause I know if he looked very biracial, they would accept him shaparly.
David alaba is half Filipino (his mum) but looks totally black.

He didn't look mixed enough for them?
What the fvck do you mean by that?
The Nigerian players we have playing for us,are they not totally black?
How many are biracial?
By the way,when did they start using the colour of the skin as a prerequisite?

1 Like

Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2019
siegfried99:
Nice gesture.. But some might still ignore him because he is a black santa grin
True say, Most would Ignore him, They would Think not only he is a Black man, he must also have an Ulterior motives.
Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by Angelfrost(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2019
mhiztaNexy:
Nigerian footballer. Lol grin

Not even a Nigerian to begin with... grin

1 Like

Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2019
A Negro Santa claus? in munich? He should have gone to Nigerian country, there are so many Hungry Nigerians who needs his handouts, not here in Munich.

what a fool!
Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by tojahh(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Oh I remembered the goal he score for the super Eagles against Chipolopolo if Zambia.

He collected a true pass from finidi George and send two defenders to the gantry while he was about to make a pass to Kelechi Iheanacho but decided to shoot at goal himself. Finally Nigeria won 2-1. I won't ever forget that match in 1984.

Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by gazza07(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Nimrod, paganism
Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by Ashley86400: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2019
Tembebe:

He didn't look mixed enough for them?
What the fvck do you mean by that?
The Nigerian players we have playing for us,are they not totally black?
How many are biracial?
By the way,when did they start using the colour of the skin as a prerequisite?
That's your problem.
Nigerians love mixed players. Even if they can't play shit.
Our mixed defender, how good is he on a scale of 1-10?
Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by bergs2: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2019
See street!!!!!

Ómó inside life is sweet.
Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by Confirmedzombie: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2019
The only super eagles player I enjoy watching. Very good striker.

God bless David. Wishing you a merry xmas dear.
Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by siegfried99(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2019
gypsey:
True say, Most would Ignore him, They would Think not only he is a Black man, he must also have an Ulterior motives.

Very true
Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by majamajic(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2019
cRobo:
Nothing special to see here

but that day 25,th , Even if u don't believe it's not special

u must feel it

that's what I like about Xmas

even in Pakistan , they feel Xmas

so your own small
Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by Fayrouzz(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2019
chinchonglee:
Dear op!! Dnt spoil my Christmas Eve mood.

Nigerian footballer kor!

*Modified*

Op too don modify.
He's a Nigerian and he plays football.

grin
Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by chinchonglee(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Fayrouzz:
He's a Nigerian and he plays football.

grin
U dey find my trouble!!!

Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by ajl: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
This David Alaba guy suddenly changed the name on his Jersey from "Alaba" to "David". I saw this in a very recent Bayern match and was confused I kept hearing David. Or he doesn't have pride in his family name or Nigerian roots anymore? There are a lot of pressure on kids with African roots in the West. Just last week my son was telling me his friends at school make a lot of jokes about Nigeria. He surely doesn't like that and I always need to strengthen his self-confidence in his root. African parents in the West have a lot of work to do.

Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by ajl: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
ubee:
Do we even have an ounce of hope to ever get out from the mediocrity associated with us as a country? Leaders criminal and phoney, but unfortunately the masses are no different. What type of shameless OP had the effrontery to name Alaba as a Nigerian? Where did they get such information from.
The phoney reporter is behaving like our incompitent government that doesn't have the will or capacity to develop human resource back at home but anytime they just hear of someone abroad whose name even remotely sounds Nigerian, they will jump up with tails wagging and claim the person.
THEIVES!!!!!

Yes, he is Austrian by birth but one of his parents is Nigerian. Technically he is also Nigerian and would easily get a Nigerian passport if he apply for one. What make you think he does not have a Nigerian passport. At least he came down to attempt to join a Nigerian youth team before but for the corrupt coach. But all the same the title is a bit misleading. Many of the foreign born kids take a lot of pride in their roots. They don't need to display it on their forehead.
Re: David Alaba Disguises As Santa Claus In Munich by Mryacks: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2019
It has always being my dream to dress up as Santa and share gifts to random kids during Christmas season...may it come to pass in Decenber 2020..nice one Alaba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. / Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner / Ronaldo To Self-Isolate In Madeira & "Won't return to Italy After Rugani Case"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.