Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,657 members, 7,918,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu (3372 Views)

2023 Presidency: Northern Power Blocs Seek Amicable Resolution Of Agitations / Secondus Saved From Wike's Coup By Northern Power Brokers / Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by FactsAndTruth: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Isiguzoro should shut his dirty mouth and mind his business. What concerns him if they are having issues. Why drag Ndigbo into his stupidity?

This Isiguzoro guy should be investigated thoroghly, what does he even do for a living apart from issuing unlettered statements, where is his business located?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Injera(f): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2019
deboysben:
Okporo eyes and his clown believed that they know how to play politics, forgetting that they are dealing with power drunk born to rule vagabonds.
They wished buhari will die in office for them to take over, they went and use sowore to destabilize buhari presidency thinking as they did it to Gej they can do it to buhari.
Now the drug ballon billion van scum has been reduced to collecting and Marking apc membership register tongue which if plan A doesn't work plan B will.
Rat poison taker senerio will be child play when compared with the brown teeth scum.
More relevant than all ibo politicians dead or alive. And ibo man will never smell presidency.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Magicians: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2019
I have nothing against the govt but those insulting others over 2023 ambition. I am yet to see where Tinubu or any ask Igbo not to contest 2023 but why Igbo's foolishly think they can stop anyone's ambition is what is surprising.

Goldencheese:
Una go just dey show una self. Can't somebody comment in peace. If you anything against this government, you are either IPOB, IPOBEAST, Igbo or something. You try.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Injera(f): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Yes ,north abandoned tinubu isn't fair , but igbos are to be blamed because they are buying up Lagos instead worshipping tinubu ,buhari and cabals who are from allah ,

Allahumdillahi tinubu is whom we yorubas worship in Lagos ,
TINUBU(S.A.W) we omo aye bow down and worship u !
TINUBU(S.A.W) you are from heaven! me , Area4Area helinues legendher0 metaphysical and charlotteflair worship ur blessed yellowteeth by Allah
How many house does your father own in Lagos state

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Injera(f): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2019
SisterFire:
...Tinubu has been disgraced like a cockroach he is ... He shud go and kill more virgins for his 2023 ambition ,but know it that "If he kills 25virgins ,the 5 cabals are killing 50 each ,they have the blood resources for it
Hate speech laws are for people like you.
Making wild incredible claims with no substance

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Blackking98(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Dah this people can't make political points without say Se/SS. wetin concern ohanaeze with my state akwa ibom or other south south states mbok. They should speak for Igbo biko. If they want to sell their birthright to Fulani fine we wish them the best. Come 2023 power must return to the South as leaving a notherner in PDP or APC in power is doom for the south because they are all the same. They will later go back to the SW when they are done using igbos. Please be wise

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by ProWalker: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2019
Igbos are more interested in what happens to Tinubu’ post 2023 than what happens to igbos political future grin

Funny tribe cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Goldencheese(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2019
Magicians:
I have nothing against the govt but those insulting others over 2023 ambition. I am yet to see where Tinubu or any ask Igbo not to contest 2023 but why Igbo's foolishly think they can stop anyone's ambition is what is surprising.

So my innocent comment shows that I am Igbo abi? I say you try.

I don't insult people based on their tribal, partisan or religious affiliations. But I am a stakeholder in Nigeria and have the constitutional rights to discuss issues affecting it and to do so without caring what naysayers or duplicitous folks think. I am not for APC, PDP or any party but for good governance that would lift up the destiny of this nation.
Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:
Ohanaeze is concerned about talks between Tinubu and Northern politicians. Even when the Jagaban haven't spoken a word about 2023 Presidency, the whole region of enemies is scared. After humiliating them in 2015 and 2019, who wouldn't be? Once beaten, twice shy they say. What about twice beaten? That will be forever scared.

JAGABAN BORGU. Come 2023, Tinubu will teach you POL 201: Advanced Politics in Contemporary Society.

After the 2023 elections, you IPOB, OHANAEZE, MASSOB and the whole Biafrans will burn your voters cards because you will then fully understand that your 5% votes is inconsequential to the determining who governs Nigeria.

Jagagban hasn't spoken a word kee you there. You want him to use a megaphone before you know he is nursing the ambition to become president but will woefully fail.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Dollarheist: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Yes ,north abandoned tinubu isn't fair , but igbos are to be blamed because they are buying up Lagos instead worshipping tinubu ,buhari and cabals who are from allah ,

TINUBU(S.A.W) you are from heaven! me , Area4Area helinues legendher0 metaphysical and charlotteflair worship ur blessed yellowteeth by Allah
Eyan kan lo bi didirin yii naa ooo
O ma shey oooo cry cry

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by mercyville: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
May Allah Al barwani help u , am a servant of sheikh gidado danemani , know how u talk to me or I recite holy taqqiddaqi from beginning on ur al preside
lol

OSU jaundice fever.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by mercyville: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2019
SisterFire:
...Tinubu has been disgraced like a cockroach he is ... He shud go and kill more virgins for his 2023 ambition ,but know it that "If he kills 25virgins ,the 5 cabals are killing 50 each ,they have the blood resources for it

A Cannibal spotted.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by profilemessages: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2019
one thing the north needs to know by now is that "its not just numbers anymore" , they shouldn't think that because they are plenty that they will continue to rule for ever, even if you are not plenty, get sense, pmb contested four times before he eventually won,

obj thought them(north) a bitter lesson after yaradua died and gej took over. they shouldn't think that Nigerian leadership is their birth right, no Nigeria belongs to us all.

I just laugh at those saying that tinubu should not contest , or those saying that even if he contests he cannot win, they don't know anything, I am not saying that he will win ooo, but Nigerian politics is becoming sophisticated like the hairs on the devils head everyday. No one knows what will happen!!!
Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by jahsharon: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2019
mercyville:
lol

OSU jaundice fever.

Chronic Typhoid.
Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by ProWalker: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Jagagban hasn't spoken a word kee you there. You want him to use a megaphone before you know he is nursing the ambition to become president but will woefully fail.

When and if he decides to contest, your one vote can’t stop him

That is when you will see that the people that actually controls politics and business in Nigeria
have a debt to pay him back

Give me two names in current Nigeria politics that have more clout and reach than Tinubu

You people should go and beg him to shelve the idea rather than all these insults and blackmail directed at him

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Magicians: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2019
Rumour our to reality or despicable lies to naseauting rumors. Your initial comment with the article in it entirety is figment of your Igbo influenced lies u will love to be true but never will so there is no innocence anywhere but foolishness.

Goldencheese:

So my innocent comment shows that I am Igbo abi? I say you try.

I don't insult people based on their tribal, partisan or religious affiliations. But I am a stakeholder in Nigeria and have the constitutional rights to discuss issues affecting it and to do so without caring what naysayers or duplicitous folks think. I am not for APC, PDP or any party but for good governance that would lift up the destiny of this nation.
Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by joeyfire(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ohanaeze youths no go kill person with laugh
Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Omoodua007: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:
Ohanaeze is concerned about talks between Tinubu and Northern politicians. Even when the Jagaban haven't spoken a word about 2023 Presidency, the whole region of enemies is scared. After humiliating them in 2015 and 2019, who wouldn't be? Once beaten, twice shy they say. What about twice beaten? That will be forever scared.

JAGABAN BORGU. Come 2023, Tinubu will teach you POL 201: Advanced Politics in Contemporary Society.

After the 2023 elections, you IPOB, OHANAEZE, MASSOB and the whole Biafrans will burn your voters cards because you will then fully understand that your 5% votes is inconsequential to the determining who governs Nigeria.

Loooooool as in Igbo is more concerned about Tinubu
Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by profilemessages: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
the fear of tinubu is the beginning of ........

but weren't you guys going to BIAFRA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by jahsharon: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ebullience:
By Wale Odunsi

However, the body disclosed that: “Some northern statesmen will be leading a high profile delegation to a consultative but confidential meeting with the Secretary General Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Uche Okwukwu, to cement a new pact between the North her old ally, the Old Eastern Region (comprising of South East and South-South states).

https://dailypost.ng/2019/12/24/2023-northern-power-brokers-reportedly-abandon-tinubu/

So, the North and the South-East and South-South used to be friends. Why then did the North combined with the South-West to use over three million South-East and South-South people for pepper soup and suya and even used millions of their women and ladies as sex slaves over a three year period?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by MetaPhysical: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Injera:

How many house does your father own in Lagos state

grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Omoodua007: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:

So, the North and the South-East and South-South used to be friends. Why then did the North combined with the South-West to use over three million South-East and South-South people for pepper soup and suya and even used millions of their women and ladies as sex slaves over a three year period?

Loooooool
Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by SisterFire(f): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
mercyville:

A Cannibal spotted.
Me a cannibal
Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by SisterFire(f): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Injera:

Hate speech laws are for people like you.
Making wild incredible claims with no substance
U are lucky u are so ignorant enjoy ur myopism ,pray never to know my dear grin grin smh

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by oyatz(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Check it sir, check it sir...this is slipping into insanity.

Rekhina:

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by oyatz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmn, this is going beyond the realm of sarcasm and now borders on insanity.

Rekhina:
May Allah Al barwani help u , am a servant of sheikh gidado danemani , know how u talk to me or I recite holy taqqiddaqi from beginning on ur al preside

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
oyatz:
Hmn, this is going beyond the realm of sarcasm and now borders on insanity.

grin come and suck breast-milk ,so ur vein can relax
Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by oyatz(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
It's a phase in our journey into democracy which we will outgrow with time.

Naturally ,there will be winners and losers. However those who are winners today may not be the winners tommorow.

For the first time, the Igbos are finding themselves playing the roles of opposition (they have always been partners with the Government) and they consider the Yorubas, particularly the Tinubu's camp as their greatest obstacle to regaining their lost positions in the political equation of Nigieria.

However as we continue in the democratic journey as one Country, there will be presidential elections involving

* Hausa-Fulani Vs Yoruba

* Yoruba Vs Igbo

*Igbo Vs Hausa-Fulani.

Oshigun:
Next minute our SE brothers will deny they are obsessed with Yoruba news, Yoruba leaders and the SW in general. Yet they are the only ones always constantly supplying imaginary and fake news about problems for Tinubu and the SW. What on Earth is the garbage below and why is it only Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council carrying this news that is as fake as a toupee ? Every Yoruba-related news always coming from Igbos and not Arewa, Oodua or SS press. Tiring and I personally wish the Igbos will learn to curb this their unhealthy obsession with everything/everyone Yoruba.

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Balogunodua(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Weytin concern Ohaeze with Tinubu na, Tinubu nova talk una don piss body
Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by Balogunodua(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:

TINUBU(S.A.W) you are from heaven! me , Area4Area helinues legendher0 metaphysical and charlotteflair worship ur blessed faeces stained yellowteeth by Allah
So says the biafrog first lady grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu by BSsniffer: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2022
It's been long that these fools have been playing politics of antagonism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos / Oyetola: Osun, FG Spent ₦5 Billion On Social Interventions / Pics: State Breakdown Of The 2,340 APC Delegate For Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.