Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,405 members, 7,937,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Is Naira Truly Nigerian Youth Problem? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Naira Truly Nigerian Youth Problem? (225 Views)

I Am Confused; Please Is Naira Marley Dead? / Truly Nigerian Youths Are Lazy! 10 Reasons / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Naira Truly Nigerian Youth Problem? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Since his controversial arrest by the EFFC, there’s hardly a day one person or the other isn’t castigating Naira Marley on social media.
In my humble opinion, I don’t think Naira is doing anything strange in entertainment, he hasn’t done more than Da Grin, if you are going to attack Naira Marley’s music or lifestyle then you must have criticized Lil Wayne all his career or 50 Cent or any popular American Hip-Hop stars.
I don’t think NM comes close to Lil Wayne’s vulgar lyrics and because of his popularity especially among the American youth Obama campaigned with lil Wayne’s name and so does Hillary Clinton in the last election. So is NM really the Nigeria youth problem? No!
I don’t know any among the new age entertainers in Nigeria that speaks boldly about the government the way Naira Marley does, he literally fight for the youths and if you listen to his music, like listen to his music to understand it the way the you paid attention to 2 PAC, Lil Wayne or even 50 cent to idolize them then you will find nothing wrong with Naira Marley. There’s absolutely nothing that Naira Marley is doing right now that Fela did not to, I even think NM de learn.

(1) (Reply)

Feeds / Nigerian Twitter Users React To False Report Bishop Oyedepo Was Denied US Visa / What Samsung Needs, If They Want To Beat The Amazon Echo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.