Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,459 members, 7,950,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

“Forgive And Forget”- Tacha Pleads After Being Slammed For Receiving Benz Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Forgive And Forget”- Tacha Pleads After Being Slammed For Receiving Benz Gift (845 Views)

”my Heart Is Fragile, Nobody Should Break It” – Tacha Pleads With Men / Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Forgive And Forget”- Tacha Pleads After Being Slammed For Receiving Benz Gift by gistembassy123: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hours after being slammed by BBNaija's Nina Ivy for parading with an 'old Benz' as a car gift from Titans, controversial reality star, Tacha has begged her fans to forgive her and forget about the mistakes she made in the past. Sleekgist reports.

Recall that last year when Nina got a shop from her fans, Tacha who was still unknown then, took to Instagram to blast the 2018 housemates for always claiming that their fans are gifting them luxury items.

In the video she suggested that the ex housemates might have lied about the gifts, adding that ‘fans would soon start getting people husbands’. Watch video here

Yesterday after her birthday celebration, Titans gifted her a Mercedes Benz.

And Nigerians remembered the video and dug it out the video of the Reality star mocking other housemates who received gifts. And her beloved Titans dragged her because of it.

A Titan wrote;

“Tacha six months ago – fans are getting people car and shop. Fans will soon start getting people boyfriends
Tacha six months later – Titans got me a Benz
Me – I hope you believe now
Someone get me that video I want to troll my fav #TitansCeleberateTacha”.

Reacting to the ongoing matter, Tacha begged her fans to forgive and forget.

See video here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/fans-gave-tacha-an-over-used-benz-oo-bbnaijas-nina-blast-tach-heavily/

(1) (Reply)

'I Am Very Proud Of You And Will Continue To Pray For You' - Davido's Father / Naira Marley Beats Burna Boy, Sowore, Tacha To KOKO’s Person Of The Year Award / Breaking: Ariana Grande Wins The Grammys Award Without Sweat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.