Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians (15323 Views)

Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by TMSMedia: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
I felicitate with our Christian brothers and sisters in particular, and all Nigerians in general, on the joyous occasion of Christmas of the year 2019.

As Christendom commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ, I enjoin all Nigerians to imbibe and demonstrate the essence of the season of love; goodwill among all the ethnic groups in the country; giving and sharing; strengthening the bonds of brotherhood and good neighbourliness; and focusing on all that bind us together as one united country.

I, therefore, urge our compatriots to shun all actions which negate the spirit of the season.

However, celebrating the spirit and virtues of Christmas need not be a one-day affair, but rather, ought to continue into the New Year.

It is in line with the spirit of Christmas that I call on all elements whose actions are opposed to what the season represents, especially, insurgents, terrorists, armed robbers, kidnappers and economic saboteurs, to retrace their steps and join people of goodwill and common humanity.

If they fail to heed this call, they will meet their end as the armed forces, security and law-enforcement agencies are poised now to confront and defeat them.

Our people must make extra efforts to live in peace and harmony with their neighbours, irrespective of differences.

While it is gladdening to note that incidents of violence and conflicts have reduced drastically owing to the several operations embarked on by our security agencies, we must not let our guards down.

As Christmas indicates good tidings of hope and redemption, Nigerians can look forward to a turnaround in the administration’s priority areas of fighting corruption, providing security, economic diversification, job creation and infrastructure upgrade.

Having recently signed the 2020 Appropriation Bill into Law, I reiterate my promise during the presentation of the Budget Proposals before the National Assembly on October 8, 2019 that, “We remain resolutely committed to the actualization of our vision of a bright and prosperous future for all Nigerians.”

The 2020 Budget of Sustainable Growth and Job Creation will be rigorously implemented to further deepen its impact on the generality of our people.

Let me use this occasion to once more thank the leadership and members of the National Assembly for the speedy consideration and passage of the 2020 Budget Proposals.

We are confident that this new era of cordiality and cooperation between the executive and the legislature will fast-track our collective commitment to giving our people better life and governance.

As we celebrate Christmas, let us remember to pray for members of our armed forces and other security agencies who are making so much sacrifice to protect us from people of evil intent. We should also extend love to the families of those whose bread-winners made the ultimate sacrifice while defending their fatherland.

I appeal to motorists to drive with care this festive season, while road safety and security officials should ensure compliance with safety measures to avoid needless accidents and attendant loss of life and property.

I wish you a Merry Christmas, and a more fulfilling New Year 2020.

Muhammadu Buhari
President, Federal Republic of Nigeria
December 24, 2019

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2178276509134146&id=1452287068399764

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by Charleys: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Christians are going to believe this. grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by SLAP44: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
This is not a Christmas message.

24 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmm! WaLlohi, the one who reasons cannot help but realize how the prophecies of the Prophet are just coming to pass...

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may
Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet
(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
said: “You will certainly follow the ways of
those who came before you hand span by hand
span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they
entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it
too.” We said: “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you
mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said:
“Who else?”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1397;
Muslim, 4822.

This is the situation of many Muslims today... prophecies on the dot from the lips of the Prophet (peace be upon him).

We were strong and powerful, conquered those who tried to stop us and we became victorious only by sticking strictly to our religion... I'm talking about the time of the earliest predecessors...

When we start deviating from the truth and from the fundamentals of our religion, stArted creating sects and started following the ways of the Kuffar, we became weak as we see today...

And apart from being weak, many Muslims today have thought they they may gain the favour of the Kuffar by compromising on their religion..

But the actual truth is that you have to choose between Islam and the favour of the Kuffar... Because gaining the favour of the Kuffar can only be achieved by leaving Islam totally.

Allaah told us this in the Quran:

“Never will the Jews nor the Christians be
pleased with you (O Muhammad) till you follow their religion."

How true is this? It has reflected everywhere and will even reflect on this thread.

All those Muslims who have compromised on their religion by following the ways of the Kuffar and the West to gain their favour, what they get in return is still denial, hatred and insults... just like you will see on this thread.

Indeed, the words of Allaah are true but unfortunately, the Muslims refuse to pay heed to it and we continue to be weak and weak. we continue to be disgraced.

This man has given this statement now to please them but what he will get in return is insults.. This is the Word of Allaah coming to pass

you can never gain their favour. never!

Well, I used to be worried about this until I came to know about the coming of Imes; my worry reduced. grin

Imes.. the end of days, the beginning of new ones. grin

Imes is the end of days; the days when many Muslims compromise on their religion to gain the favour of the Kuffar but end up getting disgraced embarassed

Imes is the beginning of new days, the days that the Muslims will stick to their religion and will become victorious in Shaa Allaah. grin

When Imes comes, the eyes of many will be opened and many things that were thought impossible will become possible. grin

Imes, we await your coming grin

Wailers are free to masturbate on my mention. that will not change the fact that Imes is coming ;D5

7 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by realstars: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
The same message every year and the people are always the same every year, i see no change mantra in the nation.
Thank God soware and datuki will be out soon.

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by daddytime(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Just like the dubious annual budgets, the template is ever so the same, the only thing successive administrations change are often times, the year and figures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by czarina(f): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:
Hmm! WaLlohi, the one who reasons cannot help but realize how the prophecies of the Prophet are just coming to pass...

“Who else?”
Muslim, 4822.

This is the situation of many Muslims today... prophecies on the dot from the lips of the Prophet (peace be upon him).

We were strong and powerful, conquered those who tried to stop us and we became victorious only by sticking strictly to our religion... I'm talking about the time of the earliest predecessors...

When we start deviating from the truth and from the fundamentals of our religion, stArted creating sects and started following the ways of the Kuffar, we became weak as we see today...

And apart from being weak, many Muslims today have thought they they may gain the favour of the Kuffar by compromising on their religion..

But the actual truth is that you have to choose between Islam and the favour of the Kuffar... Because gaining the favour of the Kuffar can only be achieved by leaving Islam totally.

How true is this? It has reflected everywhere and will even reflect on this thread.

All those Muslims who have compromised on their religion by following the ways of the Kuffar and the West to gain their favour, what they get in return is still denial, hatred and insults... just like you will see on this thread.

Indeed, the words of Allaah are true but unfortunately, the Muslims refuse to pay heed to it and we continue to be weak and weak. we continue to be disgraced.

This man has given this statement now to please them but what he will get in return is insults.. This is the Word of Allaah coming to pass

Well, I used to be worried about this until I came to know about the coming of Imes; my worry reduced. grin

Imes is the end of days; the days when many Muslims compromise on their religion to gain the favour of the Kuffar but end up getting disgraced embarassed

Imes is the beginning of new days, the days that the Muslims will stick to their religion and will become victorious in Shaa Allaah. grin

When Imes comes, the eyes of many will be opened and many things that were thought impossible will become possible. grin

Wailers are free to masturbate on my mention. that will not change the fact that Imes is coming ;D5
Can't make sense of the things you write.

Heck! I don't even read it most of the time but I completely admire your dedication to it.

Well-done.

12 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by BuhariAdvocate: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
God bless you mr president.

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by AgentNairaland(f): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
We Don't Need Your Greetings You this slave In The Captivity Of Late Prophet Muhammad And His god alllah
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
czarina:
Can't make sense of the things you write.

Heck! I don't even read it most of the time but I completely admire your dedication to it.

Well-done.

Thanks for the compliment and in fact, I just derived another line I'll start using because of your comment.

It will be like "When Imes come, things that didn't use to make sense will start making sense" grin

Credits to you on that grin Do you mind if I pay you for it? grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by helinues: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Merry xmas in advance to Nigerians
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by omowolewa: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Message well accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by czarina(f): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:

Credits to you on that grin Do you mind if I pay you for it? grin
Nah, don't bother.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by MRAKBEE(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:

“Who else?”
Muslim, 4822.

So all those lines were written becos Buhari a president over a secular country and who belongs to everybody sent well wishes to Christians? The hatred is real.
Cant you reason as a human being and stop smoking the opium called religion?
we are still waiting.. Una wants start another holy war and kill people who ain't of your faith becos of what you saw written in a book..?
Religion is indeed the opium of the mass and u have really smoked, injected and drank it.
I'm afraid you have lost your sense of reasoning brother.
Your moniker isn't strange neither are your comments.. We know how you guys reason.. Who knows where you are typing from? It cud be another terrorist training camp..

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:

“Who else?”
Muslim, 4822.

What is this Imes?

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by Okoroawusa: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
I Love PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by orisa37: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2019
DECENTRALIZE THE RAW MATERIAL STORE TO BUILD NIGERIA.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by femarse: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2019
IAmStrange:

“Who else?”
Muslim, 4822.

One day , you will grow old and die without ever witnessing anything you mentioned coming in the future,
I just hope that shortly before you die , you realize that Karl Marx was right when he said "religion is the opium of the mass" I mean religion is the tool the political elites use to decieve you, you were decieved anyway

10 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by holicupp(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2019
buhari shud keep his greeting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Like Saul, Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ ask him: Buhari, Buhari why are thou persecuting me and the Saints of the Most High God.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by scribble: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2019
IAmStrange:

“Who else?”
Muslim, 4822.

No be only imes na mess dey come.

Mess up una selves by ya selves
Just move to Saudi and sharrap

But na lie, na Las Vegas London and Florida una like pass

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by nototribalist: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
he's still a terrorist, Period
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by naijazee2: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin Thank you for wishing us merry Christmas shocked

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Did he mention rice, he loves to talk about rice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by sunshineV(f): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
Bubu kitty
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by Frankyboy1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
We don't need it, he should pls suck i t up
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's 2019 Christmas Message To Nigerians by ajebuter(f): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
I didn't read it because I'm sure Baba Bubu never penned anything except to sign papers and documents he has no idea about but compelled to sign by the cabals..

OK...back to jollification

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC / Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts To Killing Of Nigerians In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.