Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,591 members, 7,934,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

Do You Have A Hard Time Getting Adsense Approval? Let Me Help You! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Have A Hard Time Getting Adsense Approval? Let Me Help You! (672 Views)

Hard Time On Fiverr / Adsense Approval / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Hard Time Getting Adsense Approval? Let Me Help You! by InspireWealthB: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Do you own a blog, whether old or new? I can help you get your website approved for Adsense in less than 1 month.

Do I work with Google Adsense Team? No, I don’t. But over the years, I have studied Adsense requirements and mastered how their approval works, to the point that I have NEVER applied for an Adsense account that I didn’t get.

I have gotten many accounts approved and sold them to some of the guys selling Adsense accounts here on Nairaland.
In just 1 month of registering and starting https://www.infoguider.com.ng, I was able to get the Adsense account approved. Go and verify my claims!

It’s not just luck. I have my way around this. It’s a strategy I have used to get many accounts approved. I even recently did it for africaninfoblog.com.ng. Feel free to verify this too!

I can do the same for your blog as well, whether it’s new or old. As long as your URL has not been blacklisted by Google. My team and I at Trispark Digital Technologies (fully registered with CAC) will work hand in hand with you, and in 2 weeks to 1 month (max.), you will have a brand new Adsense account. In your name, email and URL.

“What will it cost me?” you may be asking.

N30,000. That’s all. No dubious demands or further requests for money. No stories at all.

We have a refund policy, if in the space of 1 month you don’t get a brand new Adsense account from us, you will get your Money BACK. At Trispark Digital Technologies, “integrity” is our watch word!

Start 2020 in a better way by making cool money from your efforts on your website.

You can call, text or chat me up on Whatsapp using +2348025745798.

It is time you start earning from that website/blog. Regardless of the niche and how old it is!
Blogging for passion makes so much sense when you start smiling to the bank every month end. I hope you make the right choice!

Re: Do You Have A Hard Time Getting Adsense Approval? Let Me Help You! by InspireWealthB: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Still offering this.

(1) (Reply)

Rackspace Acct For Sale / Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? / What You Should Know About AMEX Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.