Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians (4282 Views)

Eid-El-Maulud: Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Muslims, Calls For Prayers / Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Boss Mustapha On His Birthday / Eid-el-maulud: Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Muslims, Calls For Sustained Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by OEPHIUS(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
…Prays for sustained peace, unity, progress

As Christians commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, has called on Nigerians to take advantage of the religious event to offer special prayers for sustained peace, unity and progress of the country.

Gov. Ugwuanyi, in a message, felicitated with his fellow Christian faithful, wishing ‘Ndi Enugu’ and indeed all Nigerians Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

The governor noted that the festive season offers yet another opportunity for the people to promote peace, good virtues, love and unity as well as dedicate their lives to the service of God.

He, therefore, thanked Ndi Enugu for their love, unceasing prayers, goodwill, solidarity and support, reassuring them of his firm resolve to sustain the tempo of peace and good governance in the state as well as continue to serve them with the fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by Ndibunna: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Best Governor Enugu state has produced.

Sincerely speaking Enugu is blessed with Ugwuanyi at helm of affairs.

God bless Enugu people.

3 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by iamJ(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
You are governor of which state?

I don’t know current affairs concerning under 5% crew
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by Martini101(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Louis Amoke, tell your pay master that the long promised Dry season is here for the rehabilitation and construction of new roads in Enugu!!!!!!

Stop The noise making.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by nlPoster: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Season's greetings to the governor.

I'm not Igbo but one should appreciate the gesture.

No one should jump on my post or show hostility to anybody because of it please.
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by iCauseTrouble: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
All these governors wey be like local government chairman
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by TheSowerian: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by nlPoster: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by hisexcellency34: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
This governor wey fear Fulani herdsmen like madt
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by tit(f): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Who know that one?
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by Humphrizy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first but truth be told... Dx man is the worst governor Enugu state has produced since 1999

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by DigitalLogic: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
A nice gesture by Governor of Enugu State Ugwuanyi. This is the season of love, so it is expected of anyone who is privileged to show some love and acknowledgment to the residents, the needy and least privileged.
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by peteruuu(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Enugu state is in the Hand of God.
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Merry Christmas to all our Christian faithful.
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Merry Christmas to all indigenes of Enugu state and all Nigerians at large.

Enugu state is in the hands of God.

God bless Enugu state.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by Sunofgod(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
governor of nsuka?
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by ArinzeAnthony03: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
The best governor Enugu ever produced... If you are not from Enugu, you will not understand. But if you are from Enugu, and still don't understand, enter motor and visit all the 17 local government in Enugu and see his infrastructure development not sitting at the comfort of your room and be typing rubbish...

In all, Enugu state is in the hands of God.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by Dottore: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
ArinzeAnthony03:
The best governor Enugu ever produced... If you are not from Enugu, you will not understand. But if you are from Enugu, and still don't understand, enter motor and visit all the 17 local government in Enugu and see his infrastructure development not sitting at the comfort of your room and be typing rubbish...

Can you give a detailed list of his works in each local government area of the state as you claim. Thanks
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by Maxcollins042(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Worst governor of Enugu state

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by costandi(m): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
nlPoster:
Season's greetings to the governor.

I'm not Igbo but one should appreciate the gesture.

No one should jump on my post or show hostility to anybody because of it please.
Guy, you made this fake post too obvious.

Ndibunna:

God bless Enugu people.

Despite the fact that this is a glaring spam post aimed at gaining cheap public approval, it is an insult to our past leaders. You need to apologize.

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2019
peteruuu:
Enugu state is in the Hand of God.

When all hope is lost, poor man's prayer becomes "God dey".

"Enugu State is in the hand of God" is an indictment of the governor. It means Enugu is on autopilot and na only divine intervention can salvage it.

Uche unu odikwa ya? grin

/

2 Likes

Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by nlPoster: 12:36am On Dec 25, 2019
@costand

You dont need to quote me in order to preserve the post in case I modify or delete it.

Just leave it as is. Your comment has me wondering if you meant to respond to me or someone else.
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by Omenkanauzu: 1:44am On Dec 25, 2019
[s]
post=85193123:
Merry Christmas to all indigenes of Enugu state and all Nigerians at large.

Enugu state is in the hands of God.

God bless Enugu state.

God bless Nigeria
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by Johnlawc: 3:18am On Dec 25, 2019
The truth is very bitter, but need to be told.
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by Johnlawc: 3:21am On Dec 25, 2019
ArinzeAnthony03:

Enugu state is in the hands of land graber �

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by sindan: 5:23am On Dec 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by jurgyvideos: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2019
OK.

To get ideas on how to start any type of business visit https://www.jurgyblog.com
Re: Yuletide: Gov. Ugwuanyi Felicitates With Nigerians by LZAA: 2:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Ndibunna:

God bless Enugu people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Two Nairaland Posts That Impressed Me Today... / Pastor Ize Iyamu Has Been Hospitalized, See Photos. / #lekkimassacre Is A Scam. Those Responsible Must Be Exposed And Punished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.