Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,736 members, 7,918,268 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked (3915 Views)

Breast Challenge: Two Best Friends Go Naked On Street To See Who Has The Heavy B / Tell Me What I Don't Know, Lady Bare Her B**bs Online. PHOTOS / Girls With Big Bumbum And Big B**bs Are Most Times Lazy In Bed - Male Nurse Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by nairafame2: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nigerian lady with heavy water melon asked her followers what they want from her for Christmas gift as she bare her cleavage online.

See Her Uncover Photos HERE

Re: What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by daben1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
disgustingly shapeless

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by dollytino4real(f): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
just cover dem small

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by kemzy036: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
daben1:
disgustingly shapeless
Really ??
Re: What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by kemzy036: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
daben1:
disgustingly shapeless
Lol...na ur b**bs

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by czarina(f): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cc: Omokoginimi, from me to you; Merry Christmas

I couldn't just let this one go like that....
Re: What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
U swallow house...de ur belle
Re: What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:
Cc: Omokoginimi, from me to you; Merry Christmas

I couldn't just let this one go like that....
can she do split in the middle? Lol

Merry Christmas sis
Re: What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by czarina(f): 1:55am On Dec 25, 2019
omokoginimi:
can she do split in the middle? Lol

Merry Christmas sis
Which one come be split in the middle?

I have a feeling it would lead me to a **** site if I google it.

And you're a girl again?!!!!
Re: What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by nairafame2: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2019
grin
Re: What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by CheerfulGiver: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2019
Reduce your tummy, idiiot

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by SenecaTheYonger: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2019
face >>>>>>>>>>> ass >> tits

Face makes or breaks it all. I've gotten attached to women who have absolutely no ass or tits but have qt faces. It's so important I'd sacrifice ass and tits easily for face

originally I was on team tits, but I now believe that ass is the inherently more masculine choice, but I still love tits of course. seeing a juicy ass makes you immediately want to start pounding it like an animal. it's masculine and domineering to want to absolutely annihilate a girl's rear cushioning so she can't even handle sitting afterwards.

tits are nice, but they evoke a different side of sexuality. you want to suck them, which is a bit regressive, and in the context of domineering, you can make them flop around when you're pounding, which is hot of course, but really ornamental and for sexual aesthetics if anything.

girls with big tits and small asses are also kind of weird desu

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want From Me For Christmas, Lady Who Bare Heavy B**bs Asked by DavidEsq(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
See pant wey get ear

(1) (Reply)

Popular Twerk Queen, Dances After Receiving Packs Of Condom As Xmas Gift(video) / My / My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.