Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) (48026 Views)

Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) / RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 2:49am On Dec 25, 2019
A man popularly known as Papa Ejinma, has brutalized his wife to coma at Azikoro town in Yenagoa Local Government of Bayelsa State.
Report gathered that, the issue started at about 11pm on Christmas Eve.

According to Eye witness, Papa Ejinma is fond of beating his wife but this time, the woman went Into coma after the husband hit her head on a Stone, which took the help of their neighbors to bring her back, she was able to gain conscious... The cause of their fight is yet to be known..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 2:58am On Dec 25, 2019
You will be amazed to find out that the woman is still going back to live in that same house again..

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 3:35am On Dec 25, 2019
The man will be like wife pls dont die, if I ever touch you again , let me kpai
BTW, he should keep a crate of malt handy, just in case he decides to beat her again

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 3:46am On Dec 25, 2019
Boys in men's clothing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:52am On Dec 25, 2019
chigoziri2403:
The man will be like wife pls dont die, if I ever touch you again , let me kpai
BTW, he should keep a crate of malt handy, just in case he decides to beat her again
the neighbors helped him with the malt... no money.. simple matter o the wife asked him how about our children clothes for the Xmas boom the man provoked.. the beating stated around 9pm to 12am... no food in the house..

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Graxie(f): 4:07am On Dec 25, 2019
Let her remain there until we hear died. The title died as Mrs is sweet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by KevMitnick: 4:09am On Dec 25, 2019
Lack of money makes a lot of men edgy. Poverty is a bad thing.. undecided undecided

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 5:11am On Dec 25, 2019
Women should learn how to avoid some unnecessary problem. This Christmas is overrated, in the real sense it's not worth dying for or even stressing for. We ought to relax and not to see it as a time to fight for food and wears ... when your husband doesn't habe money, just leave him. Most men get angry when they have no money

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:12am On Dec 25, 2019
And someone is already getting angry with me because I dont have money to borrow him for christmas. Mchew.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 25, 2019
Hit her head with a stone. !!.. shocked shocked.
Mentally deranged people everywhere. I hope he’s dealt with and that woman should pls walk away no matter how dependent she is ( on him). She might not be lucky some other time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 25, 2019
Cutehector:
And someone is already getting angry with me because I dont have money to borrow him for christmas. Mchew.
Inferiority complex na im dey do those kind people. Try to explain your condition to him. If e nor reason with you, then dey your lane. I can't stand people who don't take "no" for an answer.

9 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
the neighbors helped him with the malt... no money.. simple matter o the wife asked him how about our children clothes for the Xmas boom the man provoked.. the beating stated around 9pm to 12am... no food in the house..
chai, the neighbours that helped him with the malt, should help with xmas money, to prevent further beating

Christmas is just one day, no body should commit murder because of Christ birth, if your family no chop chicken today, they go chop am tomorrow

9 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
He doesn't have male neighbors?
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2019
Guys that beat women are weak. There are more than a thousand ways to punish women without physical touch

18 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by naijazee3: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2019
In a sane country his jail time would be so long like a cargo train. Animal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2019
According to Eye witness, Papa Ejinma is fond of beating his wife but this time, the woman went Into coma after the husband hit her head on a Stone

Papa Ejinma knack BIG stone for Mama Ejinma head,
she come faint enta coma,
Dem come pour am water for head.
Ejinma come dey abuse dem Papa.

Papa Ejinma is worse than an animal.
He deserved to be tied to a tree at their village square.
Woman beater!
Coward!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2019
Tallesty1:
He doesn't have male neighbors?
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by ValCon888: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2019
Her husband must have a heart of stone
To bang her head with a stone.
Maybe she wanted money for Xmas chicken.
When he couldn't afford a bone.
The reason he hit her remains unclear.
The issues unknown.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by meum: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2019
Papa Ejinma why?

BTW Mama Ejinma Don drink Xmas malt. Thanx 2 good neighbours grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by PointZerom: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2019
Mr man goan complete the job........kill her!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2019
See this life ehn, na jungle...
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2019
My brother hustle ooohhhh

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by SpyAC(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2019
Graxie:
Let her remain there until we hear died. The title died as Mrs is sweet.
so shall urs be when u get there, common say Amen.........

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2019
Two Christmas ago, a woman butchered her hubby. God save us o
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by StarUp: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2019
Am just imagining those moments he fooled her by professing his undying love for her thereby leading to their marriage...then gbam, she begin chop beating: my sisters, make una shine una eyes, him dïck sweet no mean say hïm character sef sweet.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2019
Nigerians and malt as first aid.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by IgboSomalia: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2019
LZAA, Imhothep, Adaibeku, they said your daddy nearly killed your mummy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by LZAA: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2019
Afonja angry angry angry
Cc Afamed
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by LZAA: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2019
IgboSomalia:
LZAA, Imhothep, Adaibeku, they said your daddy nearly killed your mummy.

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by mrZENographer: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2019
What an abusive relationship
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Roon9(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2019
Husbands from hell!
If it were my sister shar undecided

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) / Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud / Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.