Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,694 members, 7,938,109 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

NAJA Crowns Mitsubishi L200 As Nigeria Pick-up Truck Of The Year 2019 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / NAJA Crowns Mitsubishi L200 As Nigeria Pick-up Truck Of The Year 2019 (1256 Views)

10 Reasons That Toyota Corolla Was Crowned Nigeria’s Car Of The Year 2019 / Mercedes Benz S-class Won Nigeria’s Luxury Car Of The Year 2019 / Nissan Transformed A Pick-up Truck Into A World Class Mobile Space Observatory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAJA Crowns Mitsubishi L200 As Nigeria Pick-up Truck Of The Year 2019 by Automan001: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2019
It’s now official that NAJA (Nigerian Auto Journalists Association) has crowned the Mitsubishi L200 as the “Pickup Truck of the Year” in Nigeria for the year 2019.

The Mitsubishi L200 is undoubtedly a robust, rugged and solid pickup truck. Ever since its introduction in the year 1978, it has remained a vehicle that reaches outstanding heights of manoeuvrability, interior comfort, reliability and all-terrain toughness. Its unique qualities explain why it was able to beat the Ford Ranger, and Toyota Hilux to bag the 2019 NAJA awards for the “Pickup truck of the Year”.

Photos below;

More photos at Source: >>> https://naijauto.com/market-news/nigeria-pick-up-truck-of-2019-5771

Re: NAJA Crowns Mitsubishi L200 As Nigeria Pick-up Truck Of The Year 2019 by DAVE5(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mago mago award... wen we all know wch truck shld be crowned “pickup truck of the year”

1 Like

Re: NAJA Crowns Mitsubishi L200 As Nigeria Pick-up Truck Of The Year 2019 by buygala(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
DAVE5:
Mago mago award... wen we all know wch truck shld be crowned “pickup truck of the year”

grin.... Both the awarders and awardee of this award are with all due respect, very mad grin

Even Boko Haram and Al Qaeda prefer Toyota Hilux vehicles for their operations....

If those devilish souls can year to year put their trust in Hilux, then who am I to look at any yeye Mitsubishi

In fact I Don vex.... Show me just one Nigerian Governor who has a Mitsubishi pick-up in his convoy.....

Even Nigerian Army have Hilux as most of their operational trucks

Mitsubishi trucks are mainly used by Dano milk, Gold Circle Condom, and beer marketers sad

In matters of life and death, Hilux is the undisputed choice...

Everywhere na Hilux grin....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAJA Crowns Mitsubishi L200 As Nigeria Pick-up Truck Of The Year 2019 by DAVE5(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
buygala:

grin.... Both the awarders and awardee of this award are with all due respect, very mad grin

Even Boko Haram and Al Qaeda prefer Toyota Hilux vehicles for their operations....

If those devilish souls can year to year put their trust in Hilux, then who am I to look at any yeye Mitsubishi

In fact I Don vex.... Show me just one Nigerian Governor who has a Mitsubishi pick-up in his convoy.....

Even Nigerian Army have Hilux as most of their operational trucks

Mitsubishi trucks are mainly used by Dano milk, Gold Circle Condom, and beer marketers sad

In matters of life and death, Hilux is the undisputed choice...

Everywhere na Hilux grin....

Lol.... u no nice at all ohh

Gold circle and Dano milk.... wtf, u r just down right heartless
Re: NAJA Crowns Mitsubishi L200 As Nigeria Pick-up Truck Of The Year 2019 by Originalsly: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hmmm.... these people are shameless..... I wonder how much they were paid?
Re: NAJA Crowns Mitsubishi L200 As Nigeria Pick-up Truck Of The Year 2019 by RZArecta2(m): 12:33am On Dec 26, 2019
BÛLL SHÎT grin

Definitely a rigged awards show when we all know Nigerians who use trucks will ALWAYS swear by the Toyota Hilux. Mitsubishi most likely shared brown envelopes to win the mumu award cool

(1) (Reply)

After 2 Years Bugatti Divo Gets Its First Customer For ₦2 Billion / Can Upholestry Work On My Car Roof? / I Will Remit 200k Monthly For Hire Purchase Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.