Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center - Events (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center (62952 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Fans Hangout At Olumo Rock, Abeokuta (PIctures) / My Experience At Lekki Conservation Center / Nairalanders having fun at a beach party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
McTobe:
Too many negative talks from the older nairalanders. One even call some of the girls “Dirty”, another that they have poor sense of clothing and the other that they can’t even buy better drinks. All these comments are signs of intolerance, immaturity and poor personal development.
At least you can excuse some of their acts as youthful exuberance and some of us did same when we were their age and don’t forget that they are mostly dependents and not working.
So don’t kill their morale with your negative energy and thoughts. It’s Christmas share some loving thoughts, please.
FYI: there is nothing wrong with the older guys having their own Getaway, it’s a cyber space expect people of different classes and age moreover it’s not a specialized forum.

Cheers

Mostly dependants?

My g all this your yarns na okoto meow skrr...

You're a clown.

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by BiafranBushBoy: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Victornezzar:

I'm doing good bro

I went also

Na that redeem camp side u be dey

Yeaaaa...

Lol... Why I no see you..
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Victornezzar: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Yeaaaa...

Lol... Why I no see you..
Na there I be dey na
Since on Saturday
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by jontim: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
These can't be the same bigots who say trash on nairaland

Are they?

1 Like

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by BiafranBushBoy: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Victornezzar:

Na there I be dey na
Since on Saturday

Chai, hopefully we see again Sha...
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Victornezzar: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Chai, hopefully we see again Sha...
Most definitely bro

I changed my number

Make I hit you up
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by aishatmusah(f): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
NLevents:
Just wait grin

The guy is the 3rd pics is cute shocked shocked shocked wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by BiafranBushBoy: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Victornezzar:

Most definitely bro

I changed my number

Make I hit you up

Sure, go ahead!!!
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Victornezzar: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Sure, go ahead!!!
Done that bro
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by AyamConfidence(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
McTobe:
Ok since you want to be noticed, I have seen you. Now merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
K
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by LivingSage: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Me: when I meet Lordazubuike ,FarahAideed

2 Likes

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Sweeetheart(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
NLevents:
Nairalanders will soon come with their usual these ones are small children memory verse grin

That girl in yellow gown, can she be my bride?

I like how full her waist was
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by bilulu(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

You are very right...Merry Christmas.
Same to u
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Topmaike007(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
MZrapper:

I'm in Ojo.
where in ojo
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by adeniyi65(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ibadan Nlanders were and when are we having our own? I will prefer agodi garden or iita
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by nasbiafra(m): 2:50am On Dec 26, 2019
bt come to tiink of it i feel say na kids full nairaland o.c men and women
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Vega100: 3:31am On Dec 26, 2019
Japsylee:
Nice pictures.... but these are young nairalanders.... .
Which mature man get time for rubbish na?? Na wa for u oh bros.
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by nlPoster: 4:53am On Dec 26, 2019
@ op et al

Please do not show anger to people who post on your thread.

Just report any comment you dont like so you wont have to see it. And next time, specify your topic is only for your friends, not random members.

I dont like the topic I saw in politics section which I think is referencing this one, I could be wrong about that however.
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by gibsonwales(m): 5:23am On Dec 26, 2019
AyamConfidence:
link is on the first page of the thread

I couldn't find it. Can you please, help me with it. Thanks
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Babacele: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Yo Mo, merry xmas.
modath:

cheesy grin
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by tk4rd: 5:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Where can I see all the remaining photos??
Any Links to the site?
cc.. biafrabushboy..
Please reply with the links.
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Hallabee1(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Three days kwanu... Why you guys no invite me
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Paseus(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2019
I trust NL guys. Handsome dudes. But unfortunately Can't say same about the other gender sha
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by McTobe(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2019
you are what you see in others...Merry Christmas
TheRealestGuy:

Mostly dependants?

My g all this your yarns na okoto meow skrr...

You're a clown.
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2019
McTobe:
you are what you see in others...Merry Christmas

You're forming mature now eh?

When you open your mouth to make haughty generalizations that are wide off the mark, expect that you will be attacked.

You should actually withdraw that funny statement about dependants. A few guys among us are even married and you're here yarning dust.

You're not even fit to tie my shoe lace and you open your mouth to call me dependant.

Nonsense.

Gtfoh.
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by McTobe(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Half education is dangerous. Does the term “most” depict “All”. Now get out of my mention. Your manner of composition alone gives you away as a toddler even if you keep a woman as a wife in the house. Piece off, you are an idiot. I can’t untie your lace, wretched of the earth forming dangote. Does the general tone of my post show that I want to insult any of the participants or organizers of that show? I bet you can’t even live with a woman in the house for one year because you are unnecessarily picky and overlook the main gist. Again you are a wretched of the earth.
TheRealestGuy:

You're forming mature now eh?

When you open your mouth to make haughty generalizations that are wide off the mark, expect that you will be attacked.

You should actually withdraw that funny statement about dependants. A few guys among us are even married and you're here yarning dust.

You're not even fit to tie my shoe lace and you open your mouth to call me dependant.

Nonsense.

Gtfoh.
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2019
McTobe:
Half education is dangerous. Does the term “most” depict “All”. Now get out of my mention. Your manner of composition alone gives you away as a toddler even if you keep a woman as a wife in the house. Piece off, you are an idiot. I can’t untie your lace, wretched of the earth forming dangote. Does the general tone of my post show that I want to insult any of the participants or organizers of that show? I bet you can’t even live with a woman in the house for one year because you are unnecessarily picky and overlook the main gist. Again you are a wretched of the earth.

And I again tell you your assertion is wide off the mark but oh, mouth off as you like.

Only fools resort to childish rants and insults when faced with matters of apology.

Saying most of the peeps at the party are dependants is a very false statement and you should withdraw it is what I'm telling you. But of course you'd rather eat your own shi.t than withdraw the statement or apologize.

I think you have a thing for making hasty stupid generalisations and it's funny to see.

Have a nice life Mr mature.

cheesy
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Ayobami7(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
okay seen
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by McTobe(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pervert
TheRealestGuy:

And I again tell you your assertion is wide off the mark but oh, mouth off as you like.

Only fools resort to childish rants and insults when faced with matters of apology.

Saying most of the peeps at the party are dependants is a very false statement and you should withdraw it is what I'm telling you. But of course you'd rather eat your own shi.t than withdraw the statement or apologize.

I think you have a thing for making hasty stupid generalisations and it's funny to see.

Have a nice life Mr mature.

cheesy
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Divay22(f): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
meobizy:
I’m officially too old for this forum. It was a good run so far. It’s time to start rounding up my stay here. 2020 should not catch me still contributing to this platform.
I'll come look for you in ph then
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by meobizy(f): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
Divay22:

I'll come look for you in ph then
Ah ah, I know you from anywhere?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.