Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Percentage Of Ladies Do Not Sleep With EX Or Another Before Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Percentage Of Ladies Do Not Sleep With EX Or Another Before Wedding? (392 Views)

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Ladies Do Not Sleep With EX Or Another Before Wedding? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please ladies, you people may understand this "demon" better than guys, I mean the "demon" that pushes ladies to want to have sex with ex, friends, etc few days to their wedding. Again, to avoid generalization, what percentage of ladies do not sleep with EX before wedding? or are we now in a hopeless generation where most ladies must sleep with EX or someone few days or weeks/month to their wedding?? Should people now accept it as fate? is it impossible for a lady not to sleep with ex before wedding? are they helpless about it? should guys manage it like that as the development?

Hey!! Mr bridal shower, hey!! my wedding gown is beautiful! after sleeping with EX. Maybe that is why we have many rubbish marriages...

(1) (Reply)

Six Powerful Poem That Will Win Her Heart Completely / How To Enlarge Your Penis, Enter Here / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Label Ambitious Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.