Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating (53811 Views)

How Do You Feel When Sleeping With Someone's Partner And The Co-partner Calls / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Have you noticed that when you are in the act of cheating, you receive phone call from your partner, or when a person is cheating on his or her partner with you, such a person receives a phone call.

And then you may hear words like "where are you now?", "who are you with?", and the atmosphere is a bit tensed.

One reason for such calls may be soul tie or spirit connection or whatever with your partner.

Don't cheat!!

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by JERRY1925(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
hooha:
Have you noticed that when you are in the act of cheating, you receive phone call from your partner, or when a person is cheating his or her partner with you, such a person receives a phone call. And then you may hear words like "where are you now?", "who are you with?", and the atmosphere is a bit tensed. One reason for such calls may be soul tie or spirit connection with your partner.

Lol..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by atiku4President(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Then stop cheating.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
atiku4President:
Then stop cheating.
Cheating is sinful...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by aminusodiq(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
hooha:
Have you noticed that when you are in the act of cheating, you receive phone call from your partner, or when a person is cheating his or her partner with you, such a person receives a phone call. And then you may hear words like "where are you now?", "who are you with?", and the atmosphere is a bit tensed. One reason for such calls may be soul tie or spirit connection with your partner.
i dont belive in spirituality but dis as happend to me on numerous ocassions,! I sometimes wonderd if my girl is possessed! grin i backoff most times as i loose interest in d new ones smiley smiley seems like shes gah eyes on me shocked shocked shocked

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by imiski(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Okay oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Kenneygirl(f): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Freedom is bae

212 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by NiklauseFred(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is gonna be interesting cheesy

Grabs popcorn and coke cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Happyfela(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Intuition. I've experienced this with three different ladies.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Michelle55: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lemme relax here with a bowl of popcorn and soda water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Homers123(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
All na coincidence.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Xsem(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
My partner came to my apartment by 3am, though a lady visited that night but nothing was going on.Partner told me she saw where her house was burning. Maybe i would have gone down with the visiting lady.
I fear ooo

20 Likes

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Finance787: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
especially if the person is not the type that calls often

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by lonelydora: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Exactly. This was one of the reasons i stopped cheating.

Whenever I try to cheat or do some wrong movements, "My sweet heart" will just call and ask exactly those questions.

I believe there's something spiritual about it, but Christians won't believe it.

Don't cheat! Marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled, but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by englishmart(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Women cheat more than men, just that they are more surreptitious and coded
You know what it means to be wooed by at least 3guys daily? How many times can she turn all of them down?

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Richdad50(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
shocked

These suspicions rarely happens in relationships unless if both of you have started sleeping with eachother. The day you enter her is the day you both sell off your trust. He won't be able to forget how you turn and moan ecstatically and she won't be able to forget his promises made in sweats of love making. The questions in both heart will be if these is not extended to other parties.

Richdad

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by iHart(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Dobson43: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
cheesy

Quick one here.

I once had a gal. It all seemed it will consummate in marriage. I was sold to the idea but I wanna to sow my wild oats. This was the gal that disvirgined me so I had no intention of not tasting other fruits.

So when am in the middle of something with another gal, I get a call from her. This is totally mental. Happened on so many occasions. John Thomas my third leg would lose his manhood. This took a shine of my whoring. My gal claimed she had a soul tie albeit- a connection with me. This should have been laughable if it was not so close for comfort for me.

Later, it turned out she had this thing on turning my neighbors and friends into her private spies.

Had to end the charade I mistook for a relationship

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by StrikeBack(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Let me register my presence here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Lordjb: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
okay

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Slawormir: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
englishmart:
Women cheat more than men, just that they are more surreptitious and coded
You know what it means to be wooed by at least 3guys daily? How many times can she turn all of them down?
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr.
That is why i see women as swimming pool
I just go in and swim my own and move on

Let me tell all my real niggarrrz a secret.
Avoid commitment but even if you are committed Allow that woman to be fond of you, be her friend and let her be emotionally happy with you
I can bet my balls even after she become your ex girlfriend and she is dating a new guy she will still come around and bang you anyday anytime twice on her ovulation period

Am even banging a girl that is in a serious relationship with her guy. The guy is a lawyer. Am banging her just because she is fond of me and i allow her to play with me and she is always emotionally happy when she is around me

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by emeijeh(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lol.
I just remembered SPIRITUAL KONJI.

Abeg where Nigga Raw?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by JubrinElSudan: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lol.....i try not to cheat, but if I find myself in such compromising position with a lady, I will first call my partner before I proceed with any act so there won't be any need of her calling . It has been helping me

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by ednut1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
cheesy why do people cheat kwa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Kendumazy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Isoduwa(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Done
Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by Crossbow(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kenneygirl:
Freedom is bae

being broke is a sleep destroyer... sleeping and thinking of what you will eat tomorrow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by tonysunkan: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
I don't agree with the 'soul tie' theory. However, I agree on fidelity. Yes, cheating does not pay.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by friendl: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
It is very true ,instinct is very strong but not everybody have it ,...your spirit minds will always to tell you things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by anochuko01(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lemme share this funny story!

I was after a girl some years ago. We were pretty close and would tell ourselves almost everything.

We were chatting on a Sunday and I asked her "where did you go yesterday?" She answered "no where" but I asked her again "tell me where you went yesterday!"

She suddenly felt uncomfortable, thinking I had seen a vision or something (considering that we met at fellowship, and I was an executive).

She then went on to narrate how her boss asked her to meet up with him somewhere, drove her around town and giving her money.

I didn't know what pushed me to insist ON asking where she went, but it opened my eyes.

I can still remember her telling me that she knew the man had no intention. BTW, Man was married.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating by itsme01: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
emere girls with evil spirit

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.