Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,488 members, 7,895,078 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Unprofessionalism Of Naijaloaded As A Blog - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Unprofessionalism Of Naijaloaded As A Blog (279 Views)

Is Investing In A Blog Wise? / Don't Stay Idle During ASSU Strike, Get A Blog Site For Just 50k / CEO Naijaloaded Makinde Azeez's Brother Bags 1st Class From UNIILORIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unprofessionalism Of Naijaloaded As A Blog by Soyiga: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Naijaloaded do not verify their news before they post them and they are not people attentive in their media most especially about Lagos State University (LASU)..

Till today, Lagos State University (LASU) have an existing hostel, just after Faculty of Social Sciences in Ojo Campus.

Ikeja campus (College Of Medicine and School of Nursing) have a befitting hostel.

Epe Campus (Faculty of Engineering and School of Agriculture) have their own massive hostel.

Thanks to Governor Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu who just signed the deal to build a larger hostel in Ojo Campus that will accommodate the whole students in Ojo Campus with the existing ones.

I think you can differentiate between my explanations and their own post, titled 'Breaking News: LASU Set To Get First Hostel After 36 Years'. I hope you'll agree with me that their post is absolutely not correct.

Some months ago, they reported that a law student of Lasu died while reading in night class while other media tendered apology and made a correction to that claim, Naijaloaded did not respond to our messages sent to them to inform them of their wrong claim nor retract their post. So unprofessional of Naijaloaded..

Even with their claim by the CPS to the Governor, Gboyega Akosile. The gentleman never mentioned first hostel since creation of Lasu

Naijaloaded should always verify their news before posting them and if they do they should be attentive to correct any mistake if it arise

Re: The Unprofessionalism Of Naijaloaded As A Blog by Soyiga: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Fake as usual

(1) (Reply)

NANS President Hopeful, Asefon Reaffirms Commitment To Students’ Welfare / Becoming By Michelle Obam- Download Free / Breaking: Utme/jamb Has Just Suspended Nin For Utme And De Registrations For The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.