Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,590 members, 7,888,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

Before You Pull Down That Pant... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Pull Down That Pant... (1140 Views)

My Advise To Single Ladies In 2020. Ladies Before You Pull Off !!!! / Side Chicks Dance Seductively With Their Chests, Pull Down Undies To Twerk (pix) / VIDEO; Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Pull Down That Pant... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Yetunde has got needs that Biodun can't afford at d moment.Yetunde devices a planB,an option that would spark a fire in wait to engulf their relationship. Mike,a supposed nice guy becomes d next option. But mike wouldn't fall prey this time around. TBC
Re: Before You Pull Down That Pant... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mike had been a victim of mockery from friends just being nice to women with no strings attached. Yetunde would become his first meal haven't been left to starve for long. Yetunde weighs the options& concludes a 20mins fun would do no harm.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Girl Was Seen Doing To Herself Down There [ Watch Video] / Rich Lagos Guys, Come In Here !!! / CONFESSION: I Regret Doing This. Please advise me. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.