Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

You Are Who You Are By 'his Grace' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Who You Are By 'his Grace' (722 Views)

Lets Appreciate God For His Grace / To God And The Word Of His Grace / Saved By His Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Who You Are By 'his Grace' by Liberty2: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2010
sometimes, some people think as if they are worthy to be alive & live very fine. or, that it's their right to enjoy the peace, wealth, health & every other thing they have. But i'm asked to tell you, brothers & sisters in the Lord on nairaland, it is by God's Grace that we are not consumed through His Son Jesus Christ.

Praise the Lord!

Hallelujah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Who You Are By 'his Grace' by Liberty2: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
This message needs to be spread...you must share and rebroadcast...God bless you as you do so...gud nite
Re: You Are Who You Are By 'his Grace' by An2elect2(f): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yep yep Amen!!!! I joined Nairaland today and this is the first soul lifting post am seeing smiley God bless you Liberty for this truth that He has revealed to yousmileysmiley

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Gonna Send That Kaffir B.itch Straight To Hell" / Bishop Oyedepo Faces N2billion Lawsuit For Slapping Church Member / Science: A Burden Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.