Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,536 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari (31235 Views)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by joeyfire(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
manbello:

Cannabis post grin

tongue Cow prick sucker

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by contigiency(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
nero2face:
I won't argue with u cuz I don't even know ur religion... u win

I am a Christian and I believe in the word of God.
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by sacajawea(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2019
prof12:

Double check yourself and your Acts. You are one of the most highly rated enemy of the country.
Who? Who is one of the highly rated enemy of the country?
Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by Ilekokonit: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
IpobAntidote:
History will be super kind to GMB no doubt. All the nay sayers understand the sacrifice once the man has left the office.

Nigerians are always looking for instant gratification but they are not ready to put in the work.

Most of the people who bad mouth Buhari were either not born when PMB was in power in 1984 or they were not old enough to be politically aware in 1984 or they are just plainly mischievous and/or tribalistic because if you were old enough in 1984 or you shun laziness / tribalism and OBJECTIVELY research Buhari's tenure if 1984, you will see that Buhari was and is still a Messiah sent to deliver the common man from the Banditry of those intent on impoverishing the common man with their corruption.

That's why Babangida toppled him and put him under house arrest for 3 years even denying him to go bury his mother because IBB had to move as Buhari was at the time trying top military officers for corruption.

Kudos to Buhari. The gloves are off now that he no longer need the votes / support of the corrupt elite.

GAME ON

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari by IpobAntidote: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ilekokonit:

Most of the people who bad mouth Buhari were either not born when PMB was in power in 1984 or they were not old enough to be politically aware in 1984 or they are just plainly mischievous and/or tribalistic because if you were old enough in 1984 or you shun laziness / tribalism and OBJECTIVELY research Buhari's tenure if 1984, you will see that Buhari was and is still a Messiah sent to deliver the common man from the Banditry of those intent on impoverishing the common man with their corruption.

That's why Babangida toppled him and put him under house arrest for 3 years even denying him to go bury his mother because IBB had to move as Buhari was at the time trying top military officers for corruption.

Kudos to Buhari. The gloves are off now that he no longer need the votes / support of the corrupt elite.

GAME ON

Aptly stated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Create 6th S’east State – Ohanaeze's 4 Demands From Tinubu / Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI / Jonathan Plans To Raise Petrol Prices Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.