Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,185 members, 7,913,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Lord's Chosen Miracles On Christmas Day {photos} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Chosen Miracles On Christmas Day {photos} (406 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen Miracles On Christmas Day {photos} by mrZENographer: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2019
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON!!!

God in the person of our Lord Jesus Christ came down in The Lord's Chosen crusade and performed great miracles as of old, even as we celebrated his birth, a glorious gift to mankind.

Re: The Lord's Chosen Miracles On Christmas Day {photos} by mrZENographer: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2019
More pictures...

Luke 4:
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Re: The Lord's Chosen Miracles On Christmas Day {photos} by sweetonugbu: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2019
And people still go to hospital?.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Has Predicted Another Disaster That Will Befall Nigeria / How God Tempted Me When I Was In Need Of Breakthrough – Archbishop Benson Idahos / Note: this is the time to prepare, not a time to go back to sinning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.